If you’ve never experienced a ferry cruise, this could be a great opportunity to try one. With two nights’ accommodation on board and access to dazzling live entertainment, a cinema, a casino and kids’ play area, there’s plenty to entertain all the family - in fact with all the fun and relaxation, there’s hardly enough time left to enjoy the delicious and varied cuisine and bars on board. Also included are coach transfers to and from the port. Win a mini cruise for four people and a car, sailing from Hull to Rotterdam or Zeebrugge - also gateways to The Hague, Bruges and many other enticing destinations - sailing by 30 June 2020. boundless.co.uk/pando
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a P&O Ferries mini cruise
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, P&O, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31 January. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2 February and the winners will be contacted by 5 December.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 February then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 29 February by sending an SAE to P&O, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the P&O terms and conditions: boundless.co.uk/pando
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.