We’ve teamed up with WWT to give one lucky member the chance of winning a two-night stay at Bewick’s Lodge in Scott House, the former home of WWT founder Sir Peter Scott.
Bewick’s Lodge is a self-catering accommodation which has three double bedrooms for up to six guests, all with ensuite facilities. Within the lodge is an open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
It’s a must for bird lovers, Scott fans or anyone wishing to get closer to nature. There is also private access to Scott’s personal viewing tower, so you can experience the magical sights over Rushy Lake as he once did.
Plus, you explore WWT Slimbridge free with Boundless membership. Simply show your membership at the gate with a form of photo ID. Click here (https://www.boundless.co.uk/save-more/wwt) for more information.
One lucky winner will enjoy a two-night self-catering stay at Bewick’s Lodge with up to five guests (children over 7 years only are able to stay).
The prize is valid for stays starting on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and must be booked in advance within 6 months of winning the competition. The winning stay must be booked directly with the WWT Corporate Partnerships team.
The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a two night self-catering stay for up to five guests at Sir Peter Scott’s house, Bewick’s Lodge, at WWT Slimbridge in Gloucestershire. Please note that Bewick’s Lodge is not suitable for children under 7 years old.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Partnerships, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 31st July 2022. . The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 7th August 2022 and the winners will be contacted by 10th August 2022.
- The winner will be contacted via email by Boundless by CSMA and should confirm their name and membership number. If we do not receive a response accepting the prize from the winner by 17th August, Boundless by CSMA will choose another winner with the first winner forfeiting their prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 31st August 2022 by sending an SAE to Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- Prize is subject to availability, not transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598