A two-night stay including Wightlink ferry crossing, and more, awaits the lucky winner.
Visiting the Isle of Wight gives you the feeling of getting away from it all, when in fact you haven’t gone far at all. .
Enter the prize draw and you’ll have a chance to experience the island for yourself, with a two-night stay and a return ferry crossing with Wightlink, which will get you there in no time. .
The winner will be staying at The White Lion, a newly renovated and family-owned traditional village pub in the heart of Niton, on the island’s southern side..
Niton is surrounded by rolling hills, dramatic clifftops and picturesque beaches, making it perfect for walkers. The southern side of the island is well known for it’s stunning views of the Needles, chalk-white cliffs and vast stretches of farmland. Nature-loving guests might enjoy a hike up to St Catherine’s Oratory – one of the highest parts of the island. .
The two-night break for two people includes accommodation in a deluxe double room, with breakfast. Plus, you’ll enjoy a two-course meal and a bottle of house wine in the pub’s characterful dining rooms. .
To find out more about The White Lion, visit whitelioniow.co.uk.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club. Its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a two-night stay with breakfast at The White Lion in Niton, with a two-course meal and a bottle of house wine included and a Wightlink customer service voucher to the value of £150, which the winner can use to buy ferry tickets on any Wightlink service.
- Prize is for one winner and guest. Accommodation is in a deluxe double room. The prize has no cash equivalent value and is non-transferable.
- Prize must be redeemed between 1 January and 30 November 2022, excluding June, July and August.
- Entries for the competition can be make via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Isle of Wight break, Boundless Magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and post.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 31 October 2021. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 7 November 2021 and the winners will be contacted by 10 November 2021.
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 17 November 2021 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prise is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 17 January 2022 by sending an SAE to Isle of Wight break, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by The White Lion terms and conditions: For more information visit The White Lion, Niton
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598