These Royal Horticultural Society-endorsed, single-hand shrub shears are just the ticket for getting your garden back in shape this summer. With razor-sharp blades measuring 15cm long, these shears make quick work of tidying up unruly foliage so that you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labors faster than usual. And while you do, a secure fastening catch will keep them safely closed and protected for another day. burgonandball.com
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club. Its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win one of five pairs of Burgon & Ball Shrub Shears.
- Entries for the competition can be make via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Shrub Shears, Boundless Magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and post.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 31 July 2021. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 7 August 2021 and the winners will be contacted by 10 August 2021.
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 17 August 2021 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prise is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 17 September 2021 by sending an SAE to Shrub Shears, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by Burgon & Ball terms and conditions: Terms and Conditions | Burgon & Ball – Burgon and Ball
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598