Win Global Reads Books
One lucky reader/traveller can win all nine of these ’Global reads’:
The Picture Atlas Simon Holland
Children and adults alike will love exploring the planet in this beautiful book, from lakes, rivers and mountains to historical artefacts and fascinating cultures – all via the medium of Jill Calder’s tantalisingly vibrant illustrations. £14.99, Bloomsbury Children’s Books
History: A Map Colouring Book Charlotte Farmer
Writer and illustrator Charlotte Farmer brings you this fun and educational colouring book where children can learn as they colour. The third instalment in the Map Colouring series, this book means you can educate your children by stealth! £12.99, Buster Books
Around the World in Numbers Clive Gifford
Spark kids’ curiosity with this entertaining collection of numerical facts from around the world. You may learn something, too – did you know it takes 60 tonnes of paint to repaint the Eiffel Tower? Of course you did. £10.99, Red Shed
The Atlas of Fairy Tales Claudia Bordin
Introduce young members of your family to the joy of map reading with these charmingly illustrated maps of fictional fantasy lands, from Dorothy’s Oz and Alice’s Wonderland to Pinocchio’s quest to become a real boy and Little Red Riding Hood’s journey through the woods. £14.99, White Star, mid-November
Lonely Planet’s Atlas of Adventure
Have you ever dreamed of trekking in Argentina, canoeing in Canada or volcano diving in El Salvador? We can guarantee you will after reading this book. Listed in alphabetical order of country, there’s a handy key so you can quickly see what adventures lie in wait for you. £24.99, Lonely Planet
Maps Special Edition Mizielinska & Mizielinski
Enjoy page after page of sumptuously illustrated maps, each featuring geographical details and fascinating facts. To mark the 10th anniversary of the release of the original book, this special edition features 16 new maps and new material on every page. £25, Big Picture Press
Atlas of Beer Nancy Hoast-Pullen & Mark Patterson
Maps and beer – it’s a great combo. This stylish atlas has history, trends and tasting on tap, plus travel tips around the best breweries, beer festivals and pubs. It even teaches you how to order a beer in 14 languages! £25, National Geographic, 2 November
Atlas of Untamed Places Chris Fitch
Maps and photography combine to help you explore the wildest spots around the world. From natural havens through to inhospitable environments – some romantic and
awe-inspiring, others haunting and shudder-inducing – these are extremes. £20, Aurum Press Ltd
Atlas of Everything Jon Richards
Combining colourful maps and infographics means you (and your children) can learn all you need to know in a quick, fun and memorable way. £12.99, Wayland
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win one collection of nine books.
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Global Reads, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on November 30th 2017.
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on December 1st 2017 and the winners will be contacted by December 6th 2017.
9. The winner will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by December 10th 2017 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from January 1st 2018 by sending an SAE to Global Reads, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.