If you’ve ever found yourself wishing your in-flight headphones were noise cancelling so you could escape the chit-chat of your fellow travellers, here’s the solution. Plug into the on-board entertainment with an AirFly Pro Bluetooth adaptor and you can connect to your own noise-cancelling wireless headphones or earbuds and be blissfully cocooned in your own world of movie magic. This natty device comes in smart black or white, has up to 25 hours of battery life – that’s enough time for even the longest of flights. It’s easy to use, very portable and can be used anywhere with a wired headphone jack, such as at the the gym. .
Win one of two AirFly Pros worth £54.99
- Up to 25 hours’ battery life – enough for even the longest international flight
- Connect two pairs of headphones with AirFly Duo or AirFly Pro to share music, movies and more
- Use AirFly Pro as an adapter to send your smartphone’s audio to the entertainment system in a rental car or an older speaker
For more information about AirFly Pro, visit twelvesouth.com
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win one of two AirFly Pros worth £54.99.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Airfly Pros giveaway, Boundless magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and post.
- Closing date for digital and postal entries is 11.59pm on 11 March 2024.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person and, if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 13 March 2024 and the winners will be contacted by 18 March 2024.
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 25 March 2024 then we will choose another winner and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 13 May 2024 by sending an SAE to: Airfly Pros giveaway, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice.
- By entering the competition, you agree to abide by Twelve South’s terms and conditions: twelvesouth.com/pages/terms-of-use.
- 17. Prize is subject to availability, not transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.