What better way to cosy up than in the warm glow of a lantern? Inspired by the German brand’s iconic Baby Special 276 Hurricane paraffin lamp – launched more than 130 years ago – Feuerhand’s new LED lantern is a stylish accessory that’ll provide toasty ambience whether you’re indoors or out. Available from online retailer Berry Useful, this portable light comes in 10 colours and finishes, including Matt Black, Ruby Red, Cobalt Blue and Sparkling Iron. Normally, Feuerhand’s lanterns cost from £69.95, but two lucky winners will each have one for free. You could soon be basking in lovely lumination.
Win one of two Feuerhand LED lanterns from the online retailer Berry Useful worth £69.95. This portable light comes in 10 colours and finishes, including Matt Black, Ruby Red, Cobalt Blue and Sparkling Iron.
- Produced and packaged in Northern Germany
- 130 years of proven quality – now with integrated LED light source
- Long lighting time up to 18 days
- Infinitely dimmable luminosity (2-150 lumens)
- Full flexibility – usable with lithium-ion-batteries or AA-batteries & rechargeable via USB-C
For further information about Feuerhand, please visit berryuseful.co.uk
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club. Its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win one of two Feuerhand LED lanterns
- Entries for the competition can be make via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Feuerhand LED lanterns, Boundless Magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and post.
- Closing date for digital and postal entries is 23.59pm on 3rd January 2024.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 8 January 2024 and the winners will be contacted by 11 January 2024
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 19 January 2024 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prise is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded, or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 11 March 2024 (2 months after draw) by sending an SAE to NAME OF COMPETITION, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by Berry Useful terms and conditions: https://berryuseful.co.uk/pages/terms-conditions
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598