Britannia House, Brighton
Working hours: 34.5 hours / Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Health, Safety & Facilities Administrator to assist with the administration for all facilities and health and safety components of the head office function.
Boundless is a not-for-profit provider of member benefits. We are one of the UK’s largest public sector and civil service clubs. We give back to those who give most to society by providing money-saving deals, events and perks to help members get the most from their free time. We bring members together through shared interests, experiences and exclusive benefits which include exclusive deals on days out, holidays and high street brands, over 600 member run activities per year, an award winning magazine, exclusive events and hospitality, preferential rates at our hotels and holiday parks and a whole host of other perks.
Purpose of the role
The position is to assist with the administration for all facilities and health and safety components of the head office function.
- General Administrative tasks
- Data collection and tracker management such as:
- SECR/carbon footprint energy consumption information
- Caterers due diligence information
- Contractor service reports
- Driver documents
- Display screen equipment
- First aid training
- Employee car parking season tickets
- Building access controls
- Starters and leavers process
- Site issue logs
- COSHH inventory
- Legionella/water hygiene monitoring
- Review and updating contractor’s management system
- Administration of planned preventative maintenance programme
- Conducting planned maintenance checks such as:
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Ladder checks
- Weekly fire alarm test
- Boiler / CO2 alarm checks
- Reception duties such as:
- Open / close
- Providing a polite and cheerful atmosphere
- Clean and tidy reception area as required
- Designated Fire Warden/Designated First Aider
What will make you successful?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to conduct work activities without being supervised
- Be able to work out solutions to work activities such as programming order of works to suit the business needs
- Able to demonstrate competency in all Microsoft Office applications
Nice to haves:
- IOSH Managing safety
- First Aid at work qualification
What we offer in return
Brighton is a great place to work, and our office is located in the very heart of this vibrant city, just a two-minute walk from the main station. We have brilliant and talented people working with us and joining Boundless is an opportunity to become part of a growing and ambitious team that takes pride in putting its people and members first. We care about our environment and work hard to create an attractive and rewarding place for our people to work in.
We provide a generous employee benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Twenty four days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution up to 10 per cent
- Life insurance (4 x pensionable salary)
- Boundless membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development opportunities
- Bike2work and Home Tech schemes
- Meet & Eat (there is such a thing as a free lunch!) once a month*
- Plenty of socials (beach cleans, charity fundraising and more)*
*COVID-19 has put a hold on these for now but they will return when it is safe for us to do so.
Boundless is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you require any support or need to discuss reasonable adjustments, please contact us at PeopleAndCulture@boundless.co.uk or you may call us at 01273 744772.