Everyday savings that make a HUGE difference
Here at Boundless we help our members save on life’s essentials, share their hobbies and make lifelong memories with friends and family. We’ve taken some real members’ stories and created some fun characters so you can see the sort of savings our members are making right now…
Quality Time with the family
Meet Dave. He’s married with two children and has been with Boundless for five years. Dave uses his membership to save on life’s essentials and make the most of his free time with the family.
See how Dave’s making the most of his membership…
On a brand new Nissan Qashqai1, a car which is big enough for the whole family
In a year on his supermarket shop using the reloadable Tesco shopping card2
On a family getaway during the summer holidays at Whitemead Forest Park, one of our Boundless holiday properties3
On the family’s entrance fee for a day out at Chessington World of Adventures4
Making lifelong friends
Meet Saanvi. She’s been with Boundless for eight years and, now that their children have left home, she and her husband are enjoying lots of holidays and spending more time with friends.
See how Saanvi’s making the most of her membership…
Making friends for life
With our Social Breaks and Holidays Group. She and her husband go on at least two breaks a year
With LV= Britannia Rescue Comprehensive breakdown cover compared to equivalent cover with the AA or RAC5
On a brand new SEAT Leon Cupra when their car gave up and they needed an upgrade6
On her husband’s birthday present when she bought him an Introductory Rally Driving experience7
Visiting new places
Meet Charlie. He’s retired and has been with Boundless for 15 years. Charlie enjoys making the most of his free time now that he isn’t working, and is always looking for new places to visit.
See how Charlie’s making the most of his membership…
On the holiday of a lifetime, cruising the Norwegian fjords and Iceland with Barrhead Travel8
On a joint English Heritage membership9 for him and his wife, which they use at least twice a month
Saves on days out
With Boundless Tickets, paying as little as £15 per person to see the latest West End shows10
Going on rallies
With our Classic Vehicle Group – his rally plaque collection has really grown in 15 years!
Terms and conditions
- Saving based on the new Nissan DIG-T 2WD Tekna Manual. Boundless cash price: £19,735. Based on UK recommended list price of £26,035.
- Saving based on 4% using the Tesco reloadable shopping card and spending £250 each month for 12 months, saving a total of £120 for the year.
- Saving is based on the Whitemead Forest Park full price tariff. £182.20 was based on the saving made between the public price and the discounted Boundless member price for 7 nights on any week during 31 August-13 September 2018 in a Premier Apartment.
- Chessington saving based on 2 x adult tickets with a saving of £24.62 each and 2 x child tickets (3-11 years) with a saving of £20.62 each.
- Saving of £54. LV= £65, AA £119, RAC £150.99. Saving based on Boundless LV= Britannia Rescue comprehensive level of cover compared to the nearest equivalent level of cover from AA and RAC. Competitors prices include any discounts and promotions available on 13/06/2018 as quoted on providers’ websites and are based on annual payment of vehicle cover only.
- Saving based on the new SEAT Leon Cupra 300 DSG 5dr. Boundless cash price: £21,600. Based on UK recommended list price of £29,600.
- Saving based on 20% off the full price of £179 for the Introductory Rally Driving experience here. (https://www.boundless.co.uk/do-more/introductory-rally-driving)
- £209 per person saving is based on a Cunard Cruise holiday that took place in June 2018. The cruise departed from Southampton to the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland. It was a 14-night holiday on a full board basis.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes life membership, monthly Direct Debit payment method and renewals.
- Terms and conditions apply, see Boundless Tickets page for the full list of ticket prices here >.