Helping your employees experience more for less
The club for public sector and Civil Service workers
Support your well-being initiatives with our expert team
Boundless provide a simple cost-free employee benefits package to support your individual well-being plans and strategies in order to improve work-life balance and workforce productivity.
As the club for people working in the public sector and civil service, we've been helping our members make the most of their free time for over 95 years. And because we understand what matters to them we create deals and perks to promote individual financial, emotional and physical well-being.
Why work with Boundless?
- We complement and support your health and well-being strategy
- We offer a membership that’s easy to promote and deliver within your workplace
- We inspire and help your employees achieve a healthy work/life balance
- There is no cost to you, the employer
– your employees join Boundless directly for a small annual fee
We can help
- Simple cost-free partnership
- Dedicated account manager
- Employee launch incentives
- Well-being strategy support
- Online and video content
- Surveys and research
- Email templates
- Digital assets
A happy workforce is a productive workforce
We bring people together through shared interests, experiences and exclusive benefits. From complimentary financial consultations and exclusive insurance deals, to hands-on experiences, affordable family holidays and advice.
Membership costs £27 a year, paid by your employees, and they'll get access to all these Boundless membership benefits as well as £170 worth of vouchers inside their welcome pack.