Helping your employees experience more for less
The club for public sector and Civil Service workers
Welcome to Boundless
We’re here to help you achieve a better work/life balance for your employees by opening doors to great discounts and affordable events and activities that can be enjoyed outside working hours.
Formerly the Civil Service Motoring Association, Boundless is a club for people working in the public sector and Civil Service. Founded in 1923, we're a community of over 200,000 members looking to get more from life – and squeeze every drop of enjoyment out of their free time.
Why work with Boundless?
- We complement and support your health and well-being strategy
- We offer a membership that’s easy to promote and deliver within your workplace
- We inspire and help your employees achieve a healthy work/life balance
- There is no cost to you, the employer
– your employees join Boundless directly for a small annual fee
We can help
- Simple cost-free partnership
- Dedicated account manager
- Employee launch incentives
- Well-being strategy support
- Online and video content
- Surveys and research
- Email templates
- Digital assets
Five ways public sector employers can say thank you to their staff
Our front line heroes deserve to be rewarded for their incredible work during this pandemic. Here, we recommend just some of the ways you can give them a lift and make them feel appreciated.
Save money all year round with the amazing offers at Boundless
Key workers past and present can enjoy huge savings on shopping, insurance, motoring services and more by joining the Boundless community.
A happy workforce is a productive workforce
We bring people together through shared interests, experiences and exclusive benefits. And because we understand what matters to them, we create all sorts of deals and perks that are tailored to promote their financial, emotional and physical well-being.
From complimentary financial consultations and exclusive insurance deals, to hands-on experiences and affordable family holidays, you’d have to go a long way to find better value. Membership costs £28 a year, paid by your employees: