- Discover Antwerp by rail and save 5%
- Enjoy a three night break from £379.05 in December and take in the magic of the Christmas Markets
- Holiday includes 48 hour Antwerp City Card giving you access to pubic transport and plenty of attractions
With a wealth of experience gained over 25 years, South Quay Travel & Leisure are the natural choice for everything 'group travel'. Part of the Cruise & Maritime Travel & Leisure Group
A hassle free alternative to flying, travelling by train allows you to sit back and relax, soaking up the passing views before arriving directly in the heart of the city break destination.
A travel specialist is available from Monday - Friday 9am/5pm
Enjoy a three night break from £379.05, travel date 15th December – perfect for visiting the Christmas markets.*
Diamonds are forever, or so they say, Antwerp will certainly stay forever in your heart whether or not you purchase a rock in the world’s diamond-centre!
Built on the estuary of the River Schelde, Antwerp has long been one of Europe’s principal ports of trade. Belgium’s second city is packed with restaurants and old taverns serving delicious fare, although it is best known as Diamond Centre of the world, the home of Pieter Paul Reubens and possessing Benelux’s highest and most ornate Gothic church.
The new and substantial pedestrianisation of the old city centre makes Antwerp a joy to discover at leisure. The city offers vibrant shopping and is packed with visitor attractions including the Royal Museum of Fine Arts, Rueben’s’ House and Diamondland. Soak up your surroundings at the picture perfect European square of Grote Markt.
Stay at the 4* Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, one of Antwerp’s most iconic hotels, where you will be perfectly positioned to soak up the city’s ambience and antiquities. Nestled in the Diamond Quarter, close to the impressive Centraal Station, your base is a relaxing realm for pool, spa or perhaps fine dining.
- Return Eurostar journey from London St Pancras* to Antwerp Centraal Station
- 3 nights B&B at 4* Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel including city tax
- Welcome drink on arrival at your hotel
- 48 hour Antwerp City Card (access attractions & public transport)
|Package Price||Discount||You Pay|
|From £399||5%||From £379.05|
If you need other travel arrangements or a different hotel before you travel these can be book with South Quay Travel & Leisure, please note that these will be priced differently from those quoted.
The South Quay Travel and Leisure team are available to answer any questions you may have when planning your European rail break. With over 30 years in the travel industry and with ABTA protection for all tours. Should you require a Eurostar upgrade, baggage handling service or any additional extra service, just ask!
- Call to check latest availability
- Reservation can be held for up to 7 days
- Confirm by completing the booking form and return with a £50 deposit per person
- Booking confirmation will be sent to you
- Full payment is due 3 months prior to travel
- Your Eurostar tickets, hotel booking, relevant city card and/or attraction vouchers will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to departure