Boundless is pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare to provide dental healthcare cover to Boundless members. Without dental insurance, the cost of looking after your teeth can really add up. Make the most of the Boundless member’s special offer of one month's free dental cover with AXA PPP healthcare and protect yourself against expensive surprises later on.
Your dental discount benefits from us at AXA PPP healthcare
With our members only dental discounts, you can have peace of mind that your teeth, family and wellbeing are in good hands.
- Purchase an AXA PPP healthcare dental insurance plan as a Boundless member and get 1 month's dental cover FREE!*
Become a member!
Not yet a Boundless member but want to take advantage of this great dental deal from AXA PPP healthcare?
About AXA PPP healthcare
At AXA PPP healthcare, we’ve been looking after our members for more than 75 years. Our aim is to help them in every aspect of their health; by providing quick access to eligible treatment, providing 24/7 support from our in-house healthcare professionals and inspiring them to live healthily. We’re doing everything we can to help our members live life well, each day.
With our special offer for Boundless members, you can make caring for your teeth more affordable. Our AXA Dental plan is available for Boundless members, including NHS staff, Military and public-sector workers, so save money today and take advantage of our great offer.
Benefits of dental insurance?
From check-ups to crowns, our plan can help you manage the cost of your dental care day to day or even when you need that extra bit of work.
There are 2 levels of dental cover that can help you pay for the following:
- Routine dental treatments which can include check-ups, dental x-rays and hygiene treatments.
- Remedial or restorative treatments which can include fillings, crowns and dentures.
- Worldwide cover for dental accidents and emergencies, plus cover towards treatment for mouth cancer
Some of the benefits will only be available after a period of time from when membership starts. The cover limit for some of the benefits will depend on the dental plan chosen.
How does dental insurance work?
- To claim your offer, purchase your dental cover online here, or call AXA PPP healthcare directly.
- After receiving dental treatment, complete the dental claim form and return them to AXA PPP healthcare with the original receipts. (Please refer to the handbook for details of when you can start claiming for treatment.)
- You’ll receive money back for all your eligible AXA PPP healthcare dental insurance claims, up to the allowances stated in your plan.
Please note that children under 18 receive free dental treatment under the NHS, so there is no core cover available for under 18’s. Cover limits depend on the level of cover chosen.
What's not included?
There are some things which are not covered, we’ve highlighted a few of these below. Please refer to the handbook for a full list of what is and isn’t covered.
- Core Cover members: any NHS dental treatment costs for treatment identified as necessary, prescribed, commenced, completed or paid for prior to the commencement date of the policy; or within the first month of joining
- Premium Cover members: any treatment costs for routine examinations, hygiene treatments, periodontal treatment, dental x-rays, remedial or restorative treatments identified as necessary prescribed, commenced, completed or paid for prior to the commencement date of the policy; or within the first three months of joining or transferring to this level of cover from Core Cover.
- Mouth cancer diagnosed before, or within 90 days after, the start date of the policy or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days, even if the diagnosis is not made until later.
- Cosmetic treatment, tooth whitening, orthodontics or any treatment not deemed to be clinically necessary (unless as part of a course of NHS dental treatment).
- Premium Cover members; any periodontal treatment, dental x-rays, remedial or restorative treatments identified as necessary at the first appointment after joining if you have not attended the dentist for a routine check-up in the 12 months immediately prior to the commencement date.
- Claims for any costs incurred for treatment, other than for routine check-ups and hygiene treatment, which you ought reasonably to have known you needed before the date you joined.
*Terms and conditions apply. The free one-month discount on AXA Dental Insurance is for customers of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited (trading as Boundless) only. If paying annually, you will only be charged for 11 months of cover. If you pay monthly, the last month of cover will be free.
Lines are open 9am to 7pm weekdays. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
This dental discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, apart from our 5% discount for paying annually. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Boundless by CSMA is a trading name of Motoring & Leisure Services Limited, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Limited, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE, registered in England no: 02813598. Motoring & Leisure Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Motoring and Leisure Services Limited are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide dental insurance.
Personal Health and Dental Insurance are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA PPP healthcare Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.