Cotswold Cottages can be found in one of the most quintessentially English locations in the UK. Perfect for a romantic getaway or family escape, the village of Bourton-on-the-Water has been a magnet for visitors for decades.
- Members save up to 20%
- Late-availability offers
- Cotswold Cottages are part of our range of Boundless holiday properties
- Free entry to Cotswold Motoring Museum if you stay at Cotswold Cottages
All four quaint cottage apartments are housed within an old mill building. Built from local Cotswold stone with original rustic exposed beams throughout, the self-catering apartments all come with fully equipped kitchens and charming lounges. Compact and cosy, they offer plenty of modern comforts for an unforgettable self-catering getaway. The larger semi-detached cottage 'Stepping Stones' is perfect for bigger groups and families. Each cottage has an individual feel and is lovingly furnished to make the most of its unique features.
The Cotswold Cottages are part of Boundless-owned UK breaks, an exclusive collection of UK destinations which including a family-friendly holiday park, a country-house hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality and first-rate facilities, whether you're planning a wildlife walk, a visit to a historic house or a family escape.
Stepping Stones Cottage for up to five people
This semi-detached three bedroom cottage sleeps up to five people and is made up of one double, one twin and one single bedroom.
Cottage Apartments for two people – Swallow, Kestrel, Skylark and Robin
The cottage apartments are the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Cotswolds. They are equipped with everything you need for a self-catering cottage break.
|Skylark and Robin||1||2||NO||YES||NO||YES||YES|
Make more out of your holiday and enjoy exploring local attractions with special Boundless member discounts.
- Cotswold Farm Park- One free child per adult
- Keith Harding’s World of Mechanical Music- One free adult with one paying adult
- Bibury Trout Farm- One free adult with one paying adult
- The Bloody Bourton Walking Tour- Friday or Saturday at 7pm- £1 discount
- Garlands Little Sweet Shop- 10% off
Boundless Member Benefits
- Members save up to 20% on public prices
- Boundless-owned UK break
- Late availability offers
Don't miss out
Christmas and New Year