At a glance
- Boundless members save 10% on entrance fees.
- Packed with motoring memorabilia from the past 90 years, with over 50 vehicles, and more than 45 motorbikes, pedal cars and caravans on display.
- Annual exhibition. New for 2016 Carazy- Journey back in time for a nostalgic look at the year England won the World Cup in 1966.
- Stay at nearby Cotswolds Cottages and visit the museum for free.
- The Cotswold Motoring Museum and Toy Collection has seven galleries across 7,500sq².
- Home to TV’s superhero-car “Brum”, a huge attraction for kids of all ages, along with a fascinating collection of toys.
- 2015 winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks.
For a vintage family day out, all roads lead to the Cotswold Motoring Museum. In a lovingly converted watermill adjacent to The Cotswold Cottages, The Cotswold Motoring Museum and Toy Collection has seven galleries across 7,500sq² packed with motoring memorabilia from the past 90 years. Plus, it’s also home to TV’s superhero-car “Brum”, a huge attraction for kids of all ages, along with a fascinating collection of toys.
Discover the brightest & best UK travel destinations. Cotswolds Motoring Museum is part of Boundless owned UK breaks an exclusive collection of UK destinations, featuring family friendly holiday parks, a decadent hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality, & first rate facilities, whether you are planning a wildlife walk, historic houses visit or a family friendly escape. Escape the everyday and make the days count.
"One of the best car museums we have seen. The cars are great, as expected, but the extras, the signs almost everywhere, the models and cycles hanging from the ceiling and so on, really made a difference. The information cards hanging over the cars are great, they had information I’d not seen about the car’s origins before. If we lived closer we would be more frequent visitors to your museum."