Make the past come to life for less with our discount English Heritage membership.
Save on annual memberships, including family, senior and student memberships, and uncover thousands of years of history.
Open at over 400 historic places, with over 5000 years of history including castles, gardens, historic houses, abbeys, monuments and more… Kids even go free!
Your English Heritage membership benefits also include a complimentary, full colour handbook worth £10.95, Exclusive Members’ Magazine delivered 4 times per year, free or reduced price entrance to hundreds of historic events throughout the year and of course, unlimited access to all English Heritage sites. Boundless members can save even more!
- Unlimited access to over 400 historic places
- Free or reduced price entry to hundreds of exciting events
- Free handbook to plan inspiring days out, worth £10.95
- Exclusive Members’ Magazine – four times a year
- Members’ fortnightly e-newsletter and exclusive access to an online Members’ area
- Special discounted entry at over 100 Associated Attractions
- Free entry for up to six kids
Your key to 5,000 years of living history
Living, breathing, inspiring: history isn’t just something to read about, it’s something to experience and a discount membership to English Heritage from Boundless is the best way to do just that!
Join English Heritage today for less and you’ll be able to interact with 5,000 years of England’s history, all year round. You can visit our sites as often as you like and bring up to six kids free each time.
Whether you’re looking to give the kids a day to remember, or you’d like to do some serious exploration into England’s story, an English Heritage membership opens up over 400 historic places and hundreds of events such as Stonehenge, Dover Castle or Hadrian’s Wall, all year long.
How will you use your English Heritage membership?
- Play board games, see a mosaic, and dress in a Roman villa such as Lullingstone
- Try on the clothes of 1930s millionaires in an Art Deco mansion
- Stand where King Harold fell at the Battle of Hastings in 1066
- See some of Queen Victoria’s treasured possessions at Osborne House
- Look into the eyes of a Stonehenge native
- Explore atmospheric chambers in a Neolithic long barrow at Stoney Littleton or Belas Knap.
- Read letters from a First World War soldier in Portland Castle.
Your support will play a vital part in keeping the story of England alive.
How does this work?A
Please log in to Boundless to view the discount code. Click the "find out more" link and enter the code when purchasing membership on the English Heritage site.
What will I receive?A
Within 10 working days you'll receive your Welcome Pack (containing your handbook, car sticker, and bookmark) and your membership cards. If you'd like to visit one of English Heritage's 400 historic monuments, buildings, and places before then, simply show our site staff your email confirmation of membership plus a valid form of identification.
Who can I bring?A
Membership allows free entry for up to 6 children with every adult member. Children must be under 18 and within the family group.
We provide free site access to up to two assisting companions of a disabled member or visitor. To help plan your visits to our sites, please refer to the facilities and access arrangements under each property.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Excludes life membership, monthly Direct Debit payment method and renewals.
- Offer ends 31st March 2020. English Heritage reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without prior notice.