- Unlimited access to over 400 historic places
- Free or reduced price entry to hundreds of exciting events
- Free handbook to plan inspiring days out, worth £10.95
- Exclusive Members’ Magazine – four times a year
- Members’ fortnightly e-newsletter and exclusive access to an online Members’ area
- Special discounted entry at over 100 Associated Attractions
- Free entry for up to six kids
Your key to 5,000 years of living history.
Living, breathing, inspiring: history isn’t just something to read about, it’s something to experience.
Join English Heritage today and you’ll be able to interact with 5,000 years of England’s history, all year round. You can visit our sites as often as you like and bring up to six kids free each time.
Whether you’re looking to give the kids a day to remember, or you’d like to do some serious exploration into England’s story, an English Heritage membership opens up over 400 historic places and hundreds of events all year long.
What will you get up to this year?
- Play board games in a Roman villa
- Try on the clothes of 1930s millionaires in an Art Deco mansion
- Stand where King Harold fell in 1066
- See some of Queen Victoria’s treasured possessions
- Look into the eyes of a Stonehenge native
- Explore atmospheric chambers in a Neolithic long barrow
- Read letters from a First World War soldier in a coastal fortress
Your support will play a vital part in keeping the story of England alive.
|Membership Type||Boundless Price|
|Family (1 Adult)||£40.50|
|Family (2 Adults)||£72.00|
|Adult & Senior||£60.75|
Please note Boundless discount has already been applied to the above prices. For redemption, the discount will be applied after entering the promotional code.
How does this work?A
Please log in to Boundless to view the discount code. Click the "find out more" link and enter the code when purchasing membership on the English Heritage site.
What will I receive?A
Within 10 working days you'll receive your Welcome Pack (containing your handbook, car sticker, and bookmark) and your membership cards. If you'd like to visit one of English Heritage's 400 historic monuments, buildings, and places before then, simply show our site staff your email confirmation of membership plus a valid form of identification.
Who can I bring?A
Membership allows free entry for up to 6 children with every adult member. Children must be under 19 and within the family group.
We provide free site access to up to two assisting companions of a disabled member or visitor. To help plan your visits to our sites, please refer to the facilities and access arrangements under each property.
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Excludes life membership, monthly Direct Debit payment method and renewals.
- Offer ends 31st December 2018. English Heritage reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without prior notice.