- Members save up to 20% on public accommodation prices.
- Members save a 15% discount on weddings.
- Ghyll Manor is a stunning 17th century house hotel nestled in 40 acres of private Sussex countryside.
- Boasts 29 Individually designed bedrooms offering an effortless blend of charming period features and modern facilities.
- The Perfect destination for a romantic escape, family get-together or leisurely break.
- Enjoy a range of special offers, seasonal packages and last minute offers available throughout the year.
- Dining options include everything from decadent cream teas to pre-dinner cocktails to contemporary dining classics and legendary Sunday lunches.
- Home of one of the most idyllic wedding venues in Sussex with tailor made wedding packages available to suit individual tastes and needs.
- Late availability prices available.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks
Relax in an eclectic mix of 17th-century features and modern-day comforts. Whether you’re looking for a leisurely break, a romantic escape or family get together, make Ghyll Manor your destination. With a range of accommodation, board options and extra-special touches available, you can feel like lord and lady of the manor.
Discover the brightest and best UK travel destinations. Ghyll Manor Hotel and Restaurant is part of Boundless-owned UK breaks an exclusive collection of UK destinations, featuring family-friendly holiday parks, a decadent hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality and first-rate facilities, whether you are planning a wildlife walk, historic houses visit or a family-friendly escape.
- Ghyll Manor Country Hotel boasts 29 individually designed bedrooms offering a mixture of charming period features and modern facilities.
- Ghyll Cottage is a charming 17th-century two bedroom self-catering cottage set across two floors, comfortably sleeping up to four guests.
"We could not have been made more welcome. Nothing was too much trouble and the Chef produced delicious beautifully presented dishes."