- Members save up to 20%.
- Overlooking the village of Combe Martin.
- Stunning panoramic views of the valley.
- All units fully furnished for a self-catering break.
- Relax in the guest lounge while the children enjoy the great games available.
- Late availability prices available.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks.
For a great value getaway and an ideal base to explore the beautiful North Devon coast, Manleigh Park is just perfect. Snuggled into the hillside overlooking the lovely village of Combe Martin, the park enjoys stunning panoramic views across the valley. However you choose to stay, you'll find all units fully-furnished for a self-catering break.
Discover the brightest & best UK travel destinations. Manleigh Park Is part of Boundless owned UK breaks an exclusive collection of UK destinations, featuring family friendly holiday parks, a decadent hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality, & first rate facilities, whether you are planning a wildlife walk, historic houses visit or A family friendly escape. Escape the everyday and make the days count.
- Standard Static Caravans sleep 4 people
- Deluxe Plus Static Caravans sleep 4 people
- Log Cabins sleep up to 4 people
- Chalets sleep up to 4 people
- The Bungalow sleeps 2 people
Make more out of your holiday and enjoy exploring local attractions with special Boundless member discounts.
- Watermouth Castle- 10% discount.
- Exmoor Zoo- 10% discount.
- Cobbaton Combat Collection- 10% discount.
- Woody Bay Steam Railway- 10% discount.
- Lynton and Lynmouth Cliff Railway- 10 discount.
- Tarka Trail Bike Hire- 10% discount.
- The Big Sheep Adventure Park- 10% discount.
- Dartington Crystal Visitors Centre- 10% discount.
- The Milky Way Adventure Park-10% discount.
- Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount.
- Cornwall’s Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount.
- Dean Riding Stables- 10% discount.
- Princess Wildlife Cruise- 10% discount off groups of 10 or more.
"We had a great holiday… the caravan was immaculate and helpful info about the area was provided, too. I think we’ll be back. Thank you!"
What deposit do I have to pay?A
For part week stays you'll pay a £75 deposit , and £150 for a full week. If you're staying for longer than a week, a part or full week's deposit will be charged dependent on the duration of your stay. The full balance will be payable six weeks before your arrival date. Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
What time can we check in at Manleigh Park?A
You are invited to check in from 3pm.
Are pets allowed to stay at Manleigh?A
Yes, pets are allowed at Manleigh Park in certain types of accommodation. There is a small additional charge and notification of their attendance must be made at time of booking. Pet Charges - £9 Weekend. £12 Mid Week. £20 Full Week. The Bungalow, Log Cabin 1, Chalet 10 and Caravans 23, 25, 29 and 30 allow pets.
Do mobile phones work at Manleigh Park?A
Most mobile networks do not provide coverage.