A royal day at Buckingham Palace with 4* Cavendish Hotel stay and afternoon tea from £145 pp.
Experience available in the following dates: 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, 25th August & 1st September 2017.
Your tour begins at the Royal Mews, where you'll see one of the finest working stables in existence – it's also home to the state vehicles used by the Royal Family.
You'll then make your way toward the palace's state rooms, today used extensively by the Queen and Royal Family to receive and entertain their guests on state, ceremonial and official occasions. Take an audio guided tour and see paintings by Van Dyck and Canaletto, sculptures by Antonio Canova, exquisite pieces of Sèvres porcelain and some of the finest English and French furniture in the world.
As part of this year's summer opening of the state rooms at Buckingham Palace, the special exhibition is Royal Gifts, featuring objects presented to the Queen by world leaders from across the globe over the last 65 years.
After your tour feel free to relax at the Garden Café on the West Terrace, where you can enjoy views across the famous lawn
Relax at the luxurious Cavendish Hotel and enjoy your delicious afternoon tea – it’s a perfect end to your royal day!
Your package includes:
- Overnight accommodation at the Cavendish Hotel with full breakfast
- The Duke and Duchess afternoon tea
- Entry to a Royal Day at Buckingham Palace with an audio-tour.
- Entrance to the State Rooms and Royal Mews
- One night hotel accommodation
Super Break have over 30 years’ experience in providing fantastic short breaks tailored towards your needs.From exciting attractions to new adventures, with Super Break you'll find brilliant offers and inspiration for your next short break. Whether you're looking for theatre tickets, afternoon tea deals or European city breaks, Super Break's team of experts go the extra mile to help you plan the perfect experience, plus you'll save an exclusive 5% off everything!
- SuperbreakT&C apply, please visit: www.superbreak.com/info/privacyandterms.htm
- Lines are open 7 days a week, 8am-10pm.
- Telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
- Please note: This page links to an external website, Boundless by CSMA is not responsible for the content of third party websites.