One night stay at The Sloane Club in London for £179
The Sloane Club, a private members' club in London's fashionable Chelsea, is giving Boundless members the VIP treatment.
Sample the great range of shopping, sightseeing, dining and entertainment that London has to offer. The Sloane Club is located within walking distance of the myriad boutiques, gift shops and designer stores on the ancient thoroughfares of the Kings Road and Sloane Street.
Chelsea, Mayfair and Knightsbridge are within easy reach, and we are just a short walk from the river, the green spaces of Hyde and Battersea parks, the Chelsea Physic Garden and the Royal Hospital – home of the famous Chelsea Pensioners.
- Valid for stays between 14th July and 10th September 2017
- Continental breakfast is included
- £179 per night inclusive of VAT
- Temporary membership of The Sloane Club for the duration of your stay - allowing you access to the club's exclusive services
A luxury 2-night stay at The Sloane Club in London for only £389 for two people*
Exclusive Boundless member offer
Indulge yourself in the capital's most exclusive neighbourhood with fine dining, luxurious drawing rooms, elegant bedrooms, a roof terrace and a luxurious spa. Some of London's best shopping is on your doorstep, and a huge selection of bars, restaurants and nightspots are all within easy walking distance. London's most iconic landmarks, galleries and museums are close by too.
- Enjoy a weekend break (Friday to Sunday) until 17 September 2017
- OR any two-night stay between Friday 14 July and Sunday 17 September, inclusive
- Choose between a double or twin bedded room with en-suite bathroom
- Three-course dinner for two on one of the evenings, including a bottle of house wine and tea or coffee
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Includes full, temporary membership of The Sloane Club for the duration of your stay, allowing you to experience all of the club's service usually exclusive to Sloane Club members
And that’s not all. Any Boundless member snapping up this exclusive package in partnership with The Sloane Club will be able to skip the queue – often up to six-months long – and sign up for full membership. You’ll be able to use Boundless as your first referrer. Membership would entitle you to stay at any time of the year with preferable rates, attend member events, have access to The Sloane Club’s 180 international affiliate clubs, plus a host of other benefits.
Quintessentially British, with a history spanning centuries, The Sloane Club is a private members' oasis on Lower Sloane Street in Chelsea. Indulge yourself in the capital's most exclusive neighbourhood with fine dining, luxurious drawing rooms, elegant bedrooms, a roof terrace and a luxurious spa.
Some of London's best shopping is on your doorstep, and a huge selection of bars, restaurants and nightspots are all within easy walking distance. London's most iconic landmarks, galleries and museums are close by too.
Browse the boutiques, gift shops and designer stores along King’s Road and Sloane Street. Mayfair and Knightsbridge are nearby, as are the River Thames and the green spaces of Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Battersea Park. The stunning Chelsea Physic Garden (established in 1673 to train apothecaries in plant identification) and The Royal Hospital Chelsea (home of the Chelsea Pensioners) are a skip and a hop away too.
Many members use The Club as a base for the summer season, staying for events like the Wimbledon Championship, Henley Royal Regatta, Royal Ascot, Lord’s Cricket Ground fixtures and the Chelsea Flower Show.
The Sloane Club’s concierge can arrange travel, theatre tickets, restaurant bookings and more - view the concierge's events recommendations.
Visit him at reception during your stay or get in touch before you arrive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boundless members will enjoy all the exclusive benefits that The Sloane Club has to offer:
- Executive head chef Bernhard Mayer, previously at the Savoy, creates contemporary British food with Asian and continental influences. He uses the finest, seasonal produce too, which is largely British-sourced.
- Head sommelier Leandro Fenilli will be happy to pick the perfect bottle to complement your meal, and impart his encyclopaedic knowledge of all things wine.
- Boundless members can also get hold of The Sloane Club’s Neighbourhood Directory, a shopping guide to the area that gives you exclusive discounts at over 110 nearby shops and boutiques.
- Head concierge Enrico Ferrero can help you with tickets, travel and dining options. His connections know no bounds: he can pull strings, even for sold-out events.
- Relax in the luxuriously furnished drawing rooms, or enjoy a traditional afternoon tea.
- The Sloane Club Spa offers a range of relaxing and indulgent treatments, from massages and facials to manicures and pedicures. The team of therapists can also tailor treatments to suit your needs.
*Reservation requests should be received in writing to email@example.com. Settlement of the accommodation or the package, namely £389 will be required at booking stage via debit or credit card. All reservations will be confirmed in writing via email. Members will be required to present the debit or credit card used for payment on arrival at reception. If booking the package, please specify your preferred evening and time for dinner at reservation stage.
Cancellations should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org two days (48 hours) prior to the date of arrival. An email confirming the cancellation will be sent in response by The Sloane Club. Settlement of packages cancelled within less than two days of arrival will be retained in the event that the package is not re-let.
Boundless members are asked to respect and adhere to The Sloane Club’s house rules