- Members save up to 20%.
- Set in 36 acres of peaceful farm and woodland with views over rolling countryside and the sea.
- Relax or explore, the self-catering cottages are in the ideal location to make the most of both Devon and Cornwall.
- Each cottage boasts its own individual charm.
- Late availability prices available.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks.
Converted from the building of the Manor of Treworgie sit these beautifully hidden self-catering cottages. Their beautifully preserved features of the past give each cottage, named after a previous owner or related to Treworgie's history, a real feeling of character.
Discover the brightest & best UK travel destinations. Treworgie Barton Cottages are a part of Boundless owned UK breaks an exclusive collection of UK destinations, featuring family friendly holiday parks, a decadent hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality, & first rate facilities, whether you are planning a wildlife walk, historic houses visit or a family friendly escape. Escape the everyday and make the days count.
- Bligh Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Butterwell Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Chappell Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Warner Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Trespaddick Cottage sleeps 3 people
- Braddon Cottage sleeps 4 people
- Myll Cottage sleeps 4 people
- Manor Cottage sleeps 4 people
- Duchy Cottage sleeps 6 people
- Priory House Cottage sleeps 8 people
- Farmhouse Cottage sleeps 10 people
Make more out of your holiday and enjoy exploring local attractions with special Boundless member discounts.
- Dragon Archery- 10% discount.
- The Old Wainhouse Inn- 10% discount.
- Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount .
- Cornwall’s Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount.
- The Milky Way Adventure Park- 10% discount.
- Bude Surfing Experience- 10% discount.
- Go By Cycle- Free delivery on rentals of 7+ days for 2 or more standard (or 1 specialist) bike. Quote TREWORGIE.
"Thank you for helping make our stay a very pleasant experience. Your advice and guidance on places of interest and restaurants was very helpful, too!"
Do you have cots and high chairs available?A
Yes, cots and high chairs are available for use during your stay free of charge, simply request them when making your booking.
What deposit is required?A
For part week stays you'll pay a £75 deposit, and £150 for a full week. If you're staying for longer than a week, a part or full week's deposit will be charged dependent on the duration of your stay. The full balance is payable six weeks before your arrival date. Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
What time can we check in?A
Accommodation is available from 3pm on the start date of your holiday and departure time is 10am.
Does my cottage have internet access?A
Wireless internet access is available in all of our cottages.
Can I bring my pet?A
Yes, pets are allowed in certain types of accommodation. There is a small additional charge and notification of their attendance must be made at the time of booking, but we love to welcome the whole family!
What is included in the accommodation price?A
Heating and electricity is included within the cost of a cottage as well as bed linen, towels and tea towels. Cottages also include fully equipped kitchens and lounge areas.
Do mobile phones work at Treworgie Barton?A
Most mobile networks do not provide coverage, however there is one payphone on site