- Save 5% when you book a Voyages of Discovery cruise, onboard Voyager**
- Enjoy £50 on board bar credit with a cabin booking**
So much is included on a Discovery Cruise
- Flights and transfers on all overseas cruises
- Onboard gratuities and service charges
- All meals with open-seated dining in a choice of restaurants
- Afternoon tea each day
- Captain's welcome and farewell cocktail parties with gala dinners
- Lively talks by guest speakers
- Onboard entertainment, workshops and activities
- All port and airport taxes
- Chauffer service* or meet and greet airport parking for higher grade cabins
- Complimentary car parking at Portsmouth to Harwich on no-fly cruises
- Complimentary coach transfers between London Victoria and the Voyager
- Facilities including library, gym, plunge pool, hot tubs, spa with sauna, duty free shop and a choice of bars
- ABTA & ATOL protected
Discover the world your way - on an adventure of a lifetime aboard a small ship cruise.
Voyages of Discovery create a simple, more relaxed approach to travelling the world by creating an inviting range of unique small ship cruises that sail into ports the large cruises can only pass by, bringing you to the heart of each destination and giving you more time to make it your own.
Voyager is the perfect base from which to discover the world. Small and elegant, she carries no more than 540 passengers, so you can easily meet like-minded people to share experiences with, and enjoy a more personal service from our attentive crew.
Enjoy great facilities on board including two restaurants, four bars, a library, fitness centre and spa. Guest speakers will share their knowledge to compliment the exciting, but always optional, shore excursions. All meals including the Captain's cocktail parties and gala dinners are included in your fare, along with flights and transfers.
Choose from itineraries that show you everything from fascinating lands and sights in and around Europe to the mesmerising sights and sounds of India. Wherever your interest lies, you can be assured of well-planned and carefully delivered itineraries that will be both enriching and memorable.
Lines are open 9am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm Saturday & 10am-4pm Sunday. Calls are charged at a local rate from a BT landline. Other networks may vary.
**The 5% discount and £50 onboard credit is not combinable with any other offers and is not available or combinable with any introductory offer cruises.
*Complimentary chauffeur service to the port or airport for higher grade cabins (category 00). (Complimentary chauffeur service applies within 75 miles of London or Manchester airports (where we have arranged flights) or the UK port - supplementary rates apply for longer distances. Chauffeur service only applicable when booking a cruise package. UK based contact centre and customer service team.