Eighties festival break: 20-22 April 2018
- BOUNDLESS OFFER PRICE. Now from £199 per person
- Location: Cricket St. Thomas Hotel, Chard, Somerset
- Two-night weekend break
- Half board, includes breakfast and three-course evening meal
- Free afternoon tea for two people
- BOUNDLESS SPECIAL: Free room upgrade to a walled-garden Signature Experience room*
There is limited availability for this offer. To book, call 0333 202 0304, quoting the offer code which can be found at the top of this page.
This fantastic break is a packed full with entertainment:
- Friday night - back by popular demand, top international singer Jayne Middleton as Annie Lennox
- Saturday night - a superb performance from T'Pau
- Plus nightly entertainment from guest DJ Keith Harrison playing your favourite Eighties tracks
As well as great entertainment, you can enjoy a vast array of daily activities, such as:
- Rifle-shooting, archery tuition, indoor curling, use of swimming pool, explore grounds and gardens
- Enjoy the beautiful gardens with one of three walks: Amble Ramble (half a mile), Tricky Trail (1 mile) or Hilly Hike (1.5 miles)
*BOUNDLESS SPECIAL: Free upgrade includes:
- A bottle of wine from the cellar with a tasty savoury snack
- Delicious home-made cookies, cakes or treats
- A fluffy white robe to use during your stay
- One bottle of still and one bottle of sparkling water
- Comfy bed with deep filled mattress topper, soft lightweight duvet and a selection of pillows
- A well-stocked tea tray with fresh milk
- Selection of Temple Spa toiletries
Warner Leisure Hotels host a range of accommodation exclusively catering for adults, from manor houses and historic country houses to coastal resorts and villages in some of the most picturesque and historic parts of the UK.
Complete with a huge range of daytime activities, mouth-watering menus, live shows and entertainment every night, a Warner Leisure break has it all.
Prices are 'from' prices, per person per break, based on 2 people sharing an upgraded signature walled garden room half-board accommodation.
All offers are subject to availability, new bookings only, applicable to groups of up to 19 people and can be withdrawn without prior notice.
Offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prices are correct at time of printing. Calls (including calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone) cost no more than calls to (01 or 02) geographic numbers.
All holidays booked less than 10 weeks of the holiday start date must be paid in full at booking.
Full terms and conditions apply as stated on the website. All persons in your booking must be over 21 years old.
Bourne Holidays Limited (trading as Warner Leisure Hotels) is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01854900 whose registered office is 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL