- Members save up to 20%.
- Collection of beautiful stone built cottages.
- Located in an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’.
- Ideally located for exploring the countryside and surround area.
- Fantastic on-site facilities, including a heated indoor pool with sauna and an outdoor tennis court.
- 2015 winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence.
- Late availability prices available.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks.
A collection of beautiful stone built cottages, converted from a 17th century watermill and farm barns, Wheel Farm is the perfect choice for a hideaway self-catering country cottage break.
Discover the brightest & best UK travel destinations. Wheel Farm Cottages Is part of Boundless owned UK breaks an exclusive collection of UK destinations, featuring family friendly holiday parks, a decadent hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality, & first rate facilities, whether you are planning a wildlife walk, historic houses visit or A family friendly escape. Escape the everyday and make the days count.
- Hayloft Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Lower Mill Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Upper Mill Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Dairy Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Linhay Cottage sleeps 4 people
- Byre Cottage sleeps 5 people
- Shippen Cottage sleeps 5 people
- Mill Wheel Cottage sleeps 5 people
- Granary Cottage sleeps 6 people
- Stable Cottage sleeps 6 people
- Farmhouse Cottage sleeps 8 people
Make more out of your holiday and enjoy exploring local attractions with special Boundless member discounts.
- Watermouth Castle- 10% discount
- Exmoor Zoo- 10% discount
- Cobbaton Combat Collection- 10% discount
- Woody Bay Steam Railway- 10% discount
- Lynton and Lynmouth Cliff Railway- 10% discount
- Tarka Trail Bike Hire- 10% discount
- The Big Sheep Adventure Park- 10% discount
- Dartington Crystal Visitors Centre- 10% discount
- The Milky Way Adventure Park- 10% discount
- Devon's Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park- 10% discount
- Dean Riding Stables- 10% discount
- Princess Wildlife Cruise- 10% discount off groups of 10 or more
"We had a lovely time…the swimming pool onsite is a real asset; we will be back again."
What is included in the accommodation price?A
Heating and electricity is included within the cost of a cottage as well as bed linen, towels and tea towels. Cottages also include fully equipped kitchens and lounge areas.
Does my cottage have internet access?A
Wireless internet access is available throughout the cottages.
Do you have cots and highchairs available?A
Cots and high chairs are available for use during your stay free of charge, simply request them when making your booking.
What deposit is required?A
For part week stays you'll pay a £75 deposit, and £150 for a full week. If you're staying for longer than a week, a part or full week's deposit will be charged dependent on the duration of your stay. The full balance is payable six weeks before your arrival date. Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
Can I bring my pet?A
Yes, pets are allowed in certain types of accommodation. There is a small additional charge and notification of their attendance must be made at the time of booking, but we love to welcome the whole family!
What time can we check in?A
Accommodation is available from 3pm on the start date of your holiday and departure time is 10am.
Do mobile phones work at Wheel Farm Cottages?A
Most mobile networks do not provide coverage, however there are phones located in the cottages.