Tell your friends about Boundless and get a £10 Love2Shop voucher when they join.*
At Boundless we rely on you, our wonderful members, telling your friends and family how good the club is. More people joining means more members, and the more members we have the better the savings and perks we can negotiate for you.
Share your Boundless experiences by referring your friends and family. They’ll get £260 worth of instant access benefits and we’ll reward you with a £10 Love2Shop voucher every time!**
How to refer a friend
Share your unique link
Share your referral link with friends and family.
Friends join Boundless
Your friends join using the link you’ve shared, so we can trace the referral back to you.
We reward you
For every successful referral you make, you’ll receive a £10 Love2shop voucher to your registered email address.
How does the Boundless referral scheme work?
The referral scheme is our way of rewarding members when you introduce friends and family to Boundless. This is how to use it:
• Log into your Boundless account and go to ‘refer a friend’
• Look for your unique referral link, copy this and send it to your friends and family, or post the link directly on your social media.
• Alternatively, you can ask your friend to call us free on 0800 669944 quoting your membership number. Phone lines open: Monday to Friday: 8-6 pm Saturday: 9-5pm | Sundays: closed
• Once your friend has used your link or membership number to join, we will send you an email with your £10 Love2shop voucher
Click here to copy your referral link, view your membership number, or update your email address.
Do friends and family need to be eligible to join?
Yes! Boundless is a club for people working in or retired from the public sector and civil service.
You can join if...
• You are currently employed (full or part-time) within the Civil Service or public sector
• You are an ex-employee who has previously worked in the Civil Service or public sector
• You are retired the Civil service or public sector
• You are currently employed (full or part-time) within an organisation that was originally formed within the structure of the Civil Service or public sector. For example, Royal Mail and BT.
• You are a direct family member of an existing Boundless by CSMA member
• You are an employee of an organisation which has previously been approved by Boundless by CSMA
How long does it take to receive my Boundless referral reward?
Once confirmed your e-voucher reward will be sent to your registered email address. This can take up to 30 days from successful referral if there are no unexpected issues or delays. Click here to check or update your email address.
What reward will I receive?
You will receive a £10 Love2shop e-voucher for every friend you successfully refer to Boundless. Your e-voucher will be sent by email to the email address associated to your membership account.
Click here to update your email address.
You can use your Love2shop e-voucher to access more than 30 popular brands online and in-store, including M&S, Sainsburys, B&Q, Halfords, Clarks, FatFace, Just Eat, Pizza express and National Trust to name a few. Restrictions and terms apply visit https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers
Can my friend still use the referral scheme if they’ve had a Boundless membership before?
The referral scheme is for new members only. If your friend has been a Boundless member before you will not be eligible to receive a reward for your referral.
I’ve referred someone, how do I know whether they joined and whether I’ve got a reward?
If someone successfully uses your referral link or membership number to join Boundless, you will receive an email from us with your reward. This can take up to 30 days from successful referral if there are no unexpected issues or delays.
Is there a limit on how many friends I can refer?
No! There is no limit, you can refer as many friends and family members as you like. We will reward you with a £10 Love2shop voucher for everyone that joins following your referral.
Terms and conditions: Please use current terms and conditions detailed on the landing page.
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible to receive a referral reward the referrer must be a Boundless member.
- **There is no limit to the number of referrals a Boundless member can make.
- The person being referred must meet one of the Boundless eligibility criteria statements to join. Refer to point 4 within membership terms and conditions.
- *A referral is validated when the referred person joins Boundless by a) clicking on a Boundless member’s referral link and completing the join process or b) quoting the referrer’s membership number when they join over the phone. It is the responsibility of the referred person to declare if they were referred.
- Once the referral has been validated, an email will be sent to the referrer’s registered email address containing their referral reward. This can take up to 30 days, or longer if there are unexpected issues or delays.
- The reward for a successful referral is a £10 Love2Shop e-voucher.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive a reward if the person being referred has had a previous Boundless membership.
- Boundless reserves the right to withdraw or change the referral reward at any time, with or without notice. All decisions made by Boundless are final.
- Referral rewards are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.