Working or retired from the public sector or civil service?It's time for fun and new experiences
Join over 165,000 other members and get instant access to benefits worth £260*
Unlimited access to Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Free unlimited Boundless admission to Kew Gardens & Wakehurst
- 50% off for one additional adult
- Free admission for up to five children
- 10% discount in the Kew shop online and instore
Unlimited access to all 10 Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust sites
- Unlimited free admission for Boundless members
- Free admission for one additional adult
- Free admission for up to six children
- 10 sites across the UK
Free 12-month membership with Kids Pass
- Kids go free deals at aquariums, restaurants and more
- Up to 57% off days out and UK attractions
- Kids Pass members save an average of £370 per year**
- Save at Edinburgh Zoo, Bluereef Aquarium, Flamingo Land and more
Free membership to tastecard and Coffee Club
- 2-for-1 dining at thousands of restaurants across the UK
- 50% off pizza delivery at Domino’s, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut Delivery
- 25% off barista-made drinks with Coffee Club
- Pizza delivery and Coffee Club savings available seven days a week
Don’t miss out on these exclusive Boundless-only deals
What our members say
‘ From the discounts on insurance to the competitions and offers I think Boundless has something for everyone. ’
‘ Very good offers, membership well worth the money. ’
‘ Great value and I really benefit from my membership. ’
Sarah, Leamington Spa
‘ Lots of benefits and bonuses that are easy to use… well worth being a member. ’
‘ I have been a member for 40+ years - membership gets better every year. ’
Sue, East Grinstead
‘ Boundless has proven to be the gateway to great discounts… a membership that pays for itself many times over. ’
‘ Membership continues to be both rewarding and excellent value for money. I'm sure it's the best membership organisation around. ’
Make lasting memories with your family with great days out
Why not join now and make the most of all our great offers
As well as receiving a free bi-monthly magazine direct to your door, full of interesting articles and competitions, you'll get access to:
Get inspired with our latest deals
Make the most of great savings available exclusively to our members today.
Ideas and advice
We’ve got some great ideas for you and the whole family.
Need to know a bit more?
Boundless is a membership club for working and retired public-sector and civil-service employees, delivering amazing experiences and unforgettable days out for all the family. Membership offers great value for money, including free entry to some of the UK’s best attractions and up to 20% off at Boundless-owned holiday properties.
Is there anything missing? Feedback to help us improve
Who is eligible to join Boundless
Anyone who is working in the public sector or civil service. This includes teachers, civil servants, local-government workers and members of the armed forces, fire service, NHS and police.
Anyone who is retired from the public sector or civil service.
Anyone who is related to an existing member.
All About Boundless
Our members are the ones who help shape our club, now and for the future. We’re owned by our members – people like you – civil servants and those from the public sector, both working and retired. This means every penny we make goes straight back into the club, which allows us to provide outstanding member benefits and services at a price you won’t find anywhere else.
Terms and conditions
* Saving based on comparable membership deal at RBG Kew, Kids Pass access, tastecard access including Coffee Club and one equivalent example admission offer at WWT Slimbridge. Terms and conditions apply.
** Kids Pass is the UK’s No.1 Family Discount App for Days Out (based on the number of app downloads for a family-based subscription app). Giving customers an average saving of £370 every year (based on an average user claiming 5 offers in a 3-month period, sourced December 2021).
† Exclusive Boundless member discount vs direct general public prices on lv.com and through the call centre.
Membership terms and conditions apply.