The club for working and retired public sector and civil service workers
Save money on your favourite brands including..
The club that gives you more
Get access to exclusive offers, deals and perks when you join today
Member-only deals and discounts
Exclusive offers on travel and days out
Exclusive member events
Boundless holiday properties
Annual subscription to Boundless magazine
Over 600 member-run group activities
Charity foundation and lottery
Dedicated UK member advice and helpline
Who can join?
Anyone who is working in, or has retired from the public sector or civil service.
Teachers | Council Workers | Local Government | Armed Forces | Fire Service | NHS | Police
Not listed? To find out if you’re eligible for our for our benefits
- You are currently employed (full or part-time) within the civil service or public sector
- You are an ex-employee who has previously worked in the civil service or public sector
- You are retired from the civil service or public sector
- You are currently employed (full or part-time) within an organisation that was originally formed within the structure of the civil service or public sector. For example, Royal Mail and BT.
- You are a direct family member of an existing Boundless by CSMA member
- You are an employee of an organisation which has previously been approved by Boundless by CSMA
If you are unsure, call us free on 0800 669944
What our members say…
‘The Kids Pass app provides loads of discounts for fun days out with the family. I am impressed there are a number of local attractions with discounts you can't find anywhere else.’
‘Kew had lots of stuff to keep the whole family entertained. Tree top walk, the Hive, the children’s garden as well as the wonderful greenhouses. Thanks Boundless for a great day out.’
‘We had a fantastic day out at Arundel Wetland Centre. Great for kids to explore the wildlife and meet friendly ducks. The best thing about this benefit is we can visit whenever we want.’
‘I buy the prepaid cards for shopping (Tesco). Have saved about £200 over the year, well worth the membership fee’
‘The savings offered by their partner companies are phenomenal and what with that and the excellent free magazine I will remain a member for life!’
‘For such a small price you get a regular magazine full of good articles and amazing discounts on lots of activities.’
‘Have been a member for years but never really used the variety of offers available. It has something for everyone and is great value for money. Would highly recommend joining’
Our members are the ones who help shape our club, now and for the future. We’re owned by our members – people like you – civil servants, teachers, NHS staff, members of the armed forces, police and emergency services. This means every penny we make goes straight back into the club, which allows us to provide outstanding member benefits and services at a price you won’t find anywhere else.
Get inspired with our latest deals
Make the most of great savings available exclusively to our members today
Terms and conditions
* Saving based on comparable membership deal at RBG Kew, Kids Pass access, Dine access and one equivalent example admission offer at WWT Martin Mere. Terms and conditions apply.
** Exclusive Boundless member discount vs general public prices on lv.com and through the call centre.