Join over 165,000 other members and get instant access to benefits worth £245*
Unlimited access to Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Free unlimited Boundless admission to Kew Gardens & Wakehurst
- 50% off for one additional adult
- Free admission for up to five children
- 10% discount in the Kew shop online and instore
Unlimited access to all 10 Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust sites
- Unlimited free admission for Boundless members
- Free admission for one additional adult
- Free admission for up to six kids
- 10 sites across the UK
Free 12-month membership with Kids Pass
- Kids go free deals at aquariums, restaurants and more
- Up to 57% off days out and UK attractions
- Kids Pass members save an average of £370 per year**
- Save at Edinburgh Zoo, Bluereef Aquarium, Flamingo Land and more
Free 12-month membership to Dine
- Save up to 50% at thousands of restaurants
- Save 25% on your total bill
- 2for1 offers on meals
- Highly rated on TripAdvisor
Plus you can also save money on your favourite brands including
What our members say
‘ Kew had lots of stuff to keep the whole family entertained. Tree top walk, the Hive, the children's gardens. ’
‘ We had a fantastic day out at Arundel Wetland Centre. Great for kids to explore the wildlife. ’
‘ The Kids Pass App provides loads of discounts for fun days out with the family. ’
‘ An excellent card to have, I love that we got a 20% saving at our favourite local restaurant. ’
‘ I buy the prepaid cards for shopping (Tesco). Have saved about £200 over the year, well worth the membership fee. ’
‘ The savings offered by their partner companies are phenomenal and what with that and the excellent free magazine I will remain a member for life! ’
‘ For such a small price you get a regular magazine full of good articles and amazing discounts on lots of activities. ’
Make lasting memories with your family with great days out
Why not join now and make the most of all our great offers
As well as receiving a free bi-monthly magazine direct to your door, full of interesting articles and competitions, you'll get access to:
Boundless holiday properties
Save up to 20% on stays at Boundless holiday properties
Enjoy days out and your favourite hobbies with members
Exclusive member events
Entry to exclusive member events and masterclasses
Need to know a bit more?
Boundless is a membership club for working and retired public-sector and civil-service employees, delivering amazing experiences and unforgettable days out for all the family. Membership offers great value for money, including free entry to some of the UK’s best attractions and up to 20% off at Boundless-owned holiday properties.
Is there anything missing? Feedback to help us improve
Who is eligible to join Boundless
Anyone who is working in the public sector or civil service. This includes teachers, civil servants, local-government workers and members of the armed forces, fire service, NHS and police.
Anyone who is retired from the public sector or civil service.
Anyone who is related to an existing member.
All About Boundless
Our members are the ones who help shape our club, now and for the future. We’re owned by our members – people like you – civil servants and those from the public sector, both working and retired. This means every penny we make goes straight back into the club, which allows us to provide outstanding member benefits and services at a price you won’t find anywhere else.
Get inspired with our latest deals
Make the most of great savings available exclusively to our members today
Terms and conditions
* Saving based on comparable membership deal at RBG Kew, Kids Pass access, Dine access and one equivalent example admission offer at WWT Martin Mere. Terms and conditions apply.
** Kids Pass is the UK’s No.1 Family Discount App for Days Out (based on the number of app downloads for a family-based subscription app). Giving customers an average saving of £370 every year (based on an average user claiming 5 offers in a 3-month period, sourced December 2021).
† Ts&Cs apply.