Match 6 numbers
Match 5 numbers
Match 4 numbers
Match 3 numbers
5 entries into the next draw
How to play
For every £1 you play, you’ll receive a unique six-digit lottery number.
The lottery is a number-match game. Every Friday, a six-digit winning number is generated at random.
If at least three of your digits are in the same positions as the digits in the winning number sequence, you win a prize. Match six digits and win £25,000!*
Three reasons to sign up and play today
It’s quick and easy to join
Simply sign up online – it takes less than five minutes. Once you’re set up, you don’t have to do anything, as your Direct Debit will be taken monthly thereafter. You’ll then be entered into the draw.
Only members can play
This means you’re in with a better chance of winning. There are four prizes up for grabs – Including the £25,000 jackpot! Boundless members will have a 1 in 63 chance of winning any of the four prizes.
No profits are made
A minimum of 50% of the total lottery proceeds go to supporting the Boundless Foundation, 18.4% on prizes and 31.6% on expenses and administration costs of the lottery.
Charities supported by the Boundless Foundation
The Boundless Foundation Lottery is all about giving a much-needed boost to the charities we know are close to our members’ hearts, while giving you the chance to win up to £25,000 – every week. Together, we make amazing things happen.
The charity is here to help and support civil servants – current, former and retired – with whatever life brings. It offers support and advice to help whenever life gets tough.
Providing a range of support services for retired civil servants, from befriending schemes to a network of community groups.
A national organisation that champions, supports and represents the lifesaving work of the UK’s 21 air ambulance charities.
Providing mental-health and wellbeing services to all staff in the education sector.
Show all terms and conditions >
Players must be Boundless members to enter and aged 16 or over to play. Unity Ts&Cs apply.
- Winning numbers are drawn at random – generating a random six-digit number sequence. (Gambling Commission approved Random Number Generator (RNG) creates a six-digit number).
- Once registered your unique six-digit number will be entered into the draw every Friday that you’re in credit. Direct Debit payments will be entered into the first available draw three working days after the collection has been made from your bank account.
- Players can have more than one entry – each £1 lottery entry grants you one chance to win a prize. The maximum number of entries an individual will be permitted to purchase in any one draw is £20.
- For every £1 played, 50 pence goes directly to the Boundless Foundation. The remaining 50 pence is split between the prize pot (18.4%) and administration costs (31.6%).
- The Unity Lottery platform is administered by Sterling Management Centre Limited, a licenses External Lottery Manager (ELM) by the Gambling Commission under account number 3137. Players will receive all letters and communications from Unity Lottery (handled by Sterling Management Centre Limited), and not via Boundless.
- Contact Unity Lottery for any questions about the lottery or your membership – details are included in the Frequently Asked Questions link below.
- Players must notify Unity Lottery if they have moved address or changed their name – contact Unity via its hotline – details are included in the Frequently Asked Questions link below.
- If you’d like to speak to someone about a gambling problem, contact BeGambleAware – details are included in the Frequently Asked Questions link below.
- How to self-exclude yourself from entering the lottery – to request this, simply download the self-exclusion policy form – details are included in the Frequently Asked Questions link below.
- Any player credit of less than £1 that remains in a cancelled player’s account – after a period of 12 months, will be claimed as a donation by the Boundless Foundation.
- Unity is a common brand lottery jointly promoted by Sterling Management Centre Limited and individual society lotteries. Each Lottery operated under Unity is a separate licensed lottery, operated by and supporting that particular good cause. Unity is administered by Sterling Management Centre Limited, licensed and regulated in Great Britain by The Gambling Commission, under account number 3137.
Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.unitylottery.co.uk/faqs/
* Game rules: Find out about the rules of the game here: https://www.unitylottery.co.uk/rules/
The privacy and security of your personal information is extremely important to us – please read our Security and Privacy Notice here, which explains how and why we use your personal data.
The Boundless Foundation is owned and administered by Charities Trust, registered charity number 327489. The Boundless Foundation Lottery will now be operated under our new Small Society Lottery licence. This is issued by Brighton & Hove City Council under licence number 2021/03382/LOTTN.