- Get 5% off all bookings with Cottages.com*
- Book with confidence with:
- Full refund if your holiday gets cancelled with Cottages.com Booking Guarantee
- Considerations for extra cleaning and safer check-ins
- Secluded and self-contained stays
In the case that your accommodation is cancelled by the accommodation provider or if you cancel your booking because UK government public health measures change, you will be able to choose one of the following three options regarding your booking:
Book with Confidence
- Full Refund.
- Transfer to a later date or a different resort or accommodation.
- Choose an e-voucher to rebook your holiday online.
For more information about Cottages.com ‘Book with Confidence’ please click here.
Cottages.com have been working with their accommodation providers to ensure cleanliness, hygiene and appropriate social distancing measures are maintained during your stay.
Safer Stays Principles
- Cleaned and sanitised: Using anti-viral disinfectant for all surfaces and high touch areas
- Increased cleaning time
- Removal of non-essential items
- Information cards
- Managing and reporting cases
- Hot Tub care: Cleaned, sanitised and checked daily to industry standards.
- Safer check-in
- Safer check-out
- Social distancing
- Adapting facilities
- Regular sanitisation of high footfall areas
For more information about Cottages.com ‘safer stays’ please click here.
For over 30 years, Cottages.com has been providing fantastic, self-catering holiday cottages in the UK. From farmhouses to thatched cottages and castles, the range of properties on offer means you are sure to find the perfect holiday retreat to suit your needs and budget.
With cottages.com there are a range of stay options, choose from a short break of two, three or four nights or get away for longer and stay a week or more. All properties are maintained to the highest standard, providing everything you need to ensure your holiday runs smoothly.
For full terms and conditions please visit our Approved Partners page.