- Boundless by CSMA Members can save 5% on Brittany Ferries Holidays in France, Spain and Portugal.
- Choose from their collection of Cottages and Villas – including pet-friendly accommodation – Family Holidays, Hotel Holidays and Car Tours.
- Package prices include your return sailings with your car, with a choice of services from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth.
- Get your holiday off to the best start with Brittany Ferries’ onboard award-winning service and cruise-style facilities.
As well as discounts on sailings to France and Spain, Approved Partner, Brittany Ferries, also offer a wide choice of holiday accommodation. Prices include return ferry travel with your car, offering not only great value, but the freedom to explore at your own pace, as well as pack everything you need – bikes, surfboards, canoes, scooter, and even the family pet!
Range of routes:
Sail to your holiday with our choice of routes and services:
- Portsmouth - Caen, Cherbourg, St. Malo, Le Havre, Santander and Bilbao.
Holidays to suit you....
France has an irresistible, year-round appeal boasting a landscape as diverse as it is grand in scale. From the lush green countryside and rich medieval heritage of Brittany and Normandy, to the stylish sun-drenched beach resorts of the Côte d'Azur - from the chic boulevards of Paris, to the sunlit vineyards of Bordeaux and the majestic snow capped mountains of the Alps and Pyrenees. And, there's no better way to discover these delights than on a self-drive holiday with Brittany Ferries.
Or if you like the idea of a Spanish holiday but don't like the idea of commercialised Mediterranean resorts, allow Brittany Ferries to introduce you to a very different kind of Spanish destination - a whole new world just waiting to be explored, just a relaxing ferry journey from Britain. Northern Spain could not be more different from the Costas - a magical land of dramatic mountains, lush green countryside, wide open plains and glorious, golden beaches - a land still proud of its local traditions.
Calls to 0330 numbers cost the standard national rate per minute plus network extras and may be monitored and recorded for training purposes. Lines are open 8.30am-7.30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Sat and 9am-4.30pm Sun. Please note: This page links to an external website. Boundless is not responsible for the content of third party websites. Terms and conditions apply, Please see Brittany Ferries website for details.