- Save a fantastic 22.5% off Touring Caravan and Trailer Tent insurance when you buy online
- Enjoy 10% off Touring Caravan and Trailer Tent insurance when you buy over the phone
- Save 2.5% off Motorhome insurance
- Choose from several cover options to suit your needs and budget
- Buy with confidence, Defaqto 5 star-rated caravan insurance policies
- Safe and secure online quotes
Caravanning is all about enjoying your freedom with friends and family, however, sometimes little mishaps do occur causing damage to your caravan or motorhome. Caravan Guard provides extensive caravan and motorhome insurance cover for touring the UK and Europe. Providing specialist cover, a highly rated service and member benefits on top of already big savings.
Caravan and Trailer Tent Insurance that gives you more:
- Cover for accidental damage, fires, theft and storm damage backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- One of the most comprehensive policies on the market, as indicated by a Defaqto 5 Star Rating
- Cover for your awning if it is damaged by bad weather
- New-for-old cover option for caravans up to 15 years
- Recovery and redelivery following an accident, including repatriation if abroad
- Legal expenses cover option
- European cover for up to 180 days a year or option to pay to extend to 240 days
- Significant savings for careful owners and good security
- Claims helpline available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Motorhome insurance with more cover, more value, more service
- Caravan Guard Motorhome Insurance is underwritten by RSA, one of the UK's leading insurers
- Automatic £5000 cover for equipment and personal possessions
- Up to 69% no-claims discount and significant savings for good security and low mileage
- 24-hour claims helpline
- UK roadside breakdown assistance with no weight or length restrictions
Caravan Guard offers a range of insurance options including Static Caravan, Holiday Lodge and Park Home insurance.
What does new-for-old caravan insurance cover mean?A
New-for-old cover means that Caravan Guard’s policy will replace your insured caravan with the most recent model (or equivalent) if it is stolen and not recovered, or damaged beyond economic repair. New-for-old cover requires you to insure your caravan at the value it would cost to replace with a new equivalent model, and not its current value. New-for-old cover is available on touring caravans, folding campers and trailer tents up to 15 years old or for fifth-wheel caravans up to five years from date of first registration.
Does Caravan Guard offer cover to take my motorhome abroad?A
To ensure you don’t pay for cover that you don’t need or are unlikely to use, Caravan Guard offers European cover and breakdown as optional extras on top of its standard motorhome insurance policy. If taken out, its European insurance and breakdown covers you for up to nine months in Europe within the policy year. The maximum amount of time that can be spent in any one country is 180 consecutive days. If you require European cover or breakdown, they can be added to your policy from day one, or added to your existing policy with one quick phone call at any point during your policy term.
"“Fast and easy procedure for those of us not completely at home with computer usage”"
""The service provided by all parties including the repairer has been exceptional""
""Thank you for being so helpful and courteous at all times""
All benefits are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Boundless by CSMA members qualify for Caravan Guard's 10% touring caravan insurance club discount or 2.5% motorhome insurance club discount. 22.5% touring caravan/trailer tent insurance discount is a combination of 10% Boundless by CSMA club discount and a further 10% discount online. Minimum premiums apply.
Cover is only available to UK residents (includes Northern Ireland). Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Static holiday caravan insurance is branded as Leisuredays, a trading name of Caravan Guard Limited.