Caravan Guard provides campervan insurance for vehicles up to 25 years old, providing they have been professionally converted. They also provide extensive cover, highly rated service and value for money, as well as Boundless member discounts and big savings for careful owners.
Campervan insurance discounts
- An exclusive 5% discount for Boundless members, plus an additional 2.5% club discount
- Up to 69% no-claims discount and significant savings for good security and low mileage
- Big savings for experienced, claim free drivers
- 5% tyre safety device discount
- 15% for a manufacturer fitted or Thatcham category 2 approved immobiliser. Further discounts available for Thatcham Category 1 approved alarms and selected tracking devices
- 2.5% reversing camera or parking sensor discount
- Cover for accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and flood, backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- UK roadside breakdown assistance comes as standard, with an option to add European cover.
- New for old option for campervans up to 2 years old and owned from new.
- Legal expenses as standard
- £5,000 equipment and personal possessions cover
- Rated for 4.7 out of 5 for service and value on leading independent review website ReviewCentre.com.
- Award winning customer service 2018
- 9/10 average rating from customers surveyed after making a claim
- 24 hour UK based claims helpline
Is campervan insurance cheaper than van insurance?A
Campervan insurance can be cheaper than van insurance because they mostly do fewer miles and are only used for social, domestic and pleasure use.
Does Caravan Guard offer cover to take my campervan abroad?A
Caravan Guard offers European cover and breakdown as optional extras on top of its standard campervan insurance policy. If taken out, European insurance and breakdown covers you for up to nine months in Europe within the policy year. If you require European cover or breakdown, they can be added to your policy from day one, or added to your existing policy at any point during your policy term.
Claimants surveyed rate Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 9/10 on average.
*9/10 rating (rounded to nearest whole number) based on 340 claimants (touring caravans, motorhomes and campervans) surveyed during 2018.
What Boundless members say
Boundless member Mr Chesters from Manchester rated Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 10 out of 10 after making a claim for his motorhome
“The repairer did an excellent job on repairing my motorhome”
Did you know? Caravan Guard can also provide cover for motorhomes, touring caravans, trailer tents and folding campers! Sister brand Leisuredays can provide cover for static caravans, lodges and park homes.
All benefits are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Boundless by CSMA members qualify for a 5% discount on new policies on touring caravan, motorhome, trailer tent and folding camper insurance. This discount is not available in conjunction with other offers. Boundless by CSMA members also qualify for Caravan Guard's 10% touring caravan insurance club discount or 2.5% motorhome insurance club discount. Minimum premiums apply.
Cover is only available to UK residents (includes Northern Ireland). Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Static holiday caravan insurance is branded as Leisuredays, a trading name of Caravan Guard Limited.