- Boundless members save 5% on campervan insurance with Caravan Guard
- Campervan insurance rated ‘excellent’ by customers
- Get up to 72.5% no-claims discount plus significant savings for approved security devices and low mileage
Caravan Guard provide campervan insurance for vehicles up to 25 years old, providing they have been professionally converted. They also provide extensive cover, highly rated service and great value for money, as well as Boundless member discounts and big savings for careful owners.
- What Motorhome’s insurance provider of the year 2020 and 2021
- Silver-medal winner at the Insurance Times awards 2021 and finalist at Institute of Customer Service awards 2021.
- Rated ‘excellent’ by over 3000 customers on trustpilot.com
- Backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- Highly rated UK-based claims service – rated 9.1/10 by claimants surveyed in 2020
- Cover for accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and flood, backed by one the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- Up to 72.5% no-claims discount plus significant savings for approved security devices and low mileage
- UK roadside breakdown assistance and recovery, with no weight or length restrictions
- Only pay for the cover you need with optional extras like European cover and emergency accommodation costs
- Plus much more…
Claimants surveyed rate Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 9.1/10 on average (based on 338 touring caravan and motorhome policy-holding claimants surveyed during 2020).
Caravan Guard offer specialist cover, service rated ‘excellent’ on trustpilot.com and offer Boundless member discounts on top of already big savings. Get cover for your motorhome, campervan, touring caravan, trailer tent or folding camper while touring or in storage.
Is campervan insurance cheaper than van insurance?A
Campervan insurance can be cheaper than van insurance because they mostly do fewer miles and are only used for social, domestic and pleasure use.
Does Caravan Guard offer cover to take my campervan abroad?A
Caravan Guard offers European cover and breakdown as optional extras on top of its standard campervan insurance policy. If taken out, European insurance and breakdown covers you for up to nine months in Europe within the policy year. If you require European cover or breakdown, they can be added to your policy from day one, or added to your existing policy at any point during your policy term. Please check government advice for European travel rules.
Boundless member Mr Chesters from Manchester rated Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 10/10 after making a claim for his motorhome
‘The repairer did an excellent job on repairing my motorhome.’
Did you know? Caravan Guard can also provide cover for motorhomes,touring caravans, trailer tents and folding campers! Sister brand Leisuredays can provide cover for static caravans, lodges and park homes.
Campervan and motorhome policyholders introduced to Caravan Guard via Boundless qualify for a 5% discount on standard Caravan Guard rates – this applies to both new and renewing customers. Discount is subject to underwriting terms and conditions. Not available in conjunction with other offers. Minimum premiums apply. Security and safety discounts are subject to underwriting terms and conditions and minimum premiums.
Details correct as of January 2022. However, we reserve the right to remove offers, discounts or adjust premium rating factors at any time. Caravan Guard customers rated their overall claims experience 9.1/10, based on 338 satisfaction surveys received from Caravan Guard touring caravan and motorhome policyholders in 2020. Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.