Motorhome insurance with more cover, more value, more service
Caravan Guard provides specialist motorhome insurance cover in the UK and Europe. Providing extensive cover, highly rated service and value for money, as well as Boundless member discounts and big savings for careful owners.
Motorhome insurance discounts:
- An exclusive 5% discount for Boundless members, plus an additional 2.5% club discount
- Up to 69% no claim discount and significant savings for good security and low mileage
- Up to 10.5% previous experience discount
- 5% tyre safety device discount
- 15% for having a factory fitted immobiliser
- 2.5% reversing camera or parking sensor discount
- Cover for accidental damage, fires, theft backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- UK roadside breakdown assistance with no weight or length restrictions as standard
- New for old option for motorhomes up to 2 years old and owned from new
- Legal expenses as standard
- £5,000 equipment and personal possessions cover
- Rated for 4.7 out of 5 for service and value on leading independent review website ReviewCentre.com.
- Award winning customer service
- 9/10 average rating from customers surveyed after making a claim
- 24-hour claims helpline
Does Caravan Guard offer cover to take my motorhome abroad?A
European cover and breakdown are offered as optional extras on top of their standard motorhome insurance policy. European cover and breakdown can be added to your policy at any time throughout the policy year; and, if you take out these optional extras, you’ll receive nine months fully comprehensive cover whilst travelling through Europe.
Do you insure American motorhomes?A
Caravan Guard can provide cover for American RVs and other American motorhomes provided they are up to UK specifications and have been purchased from a UK dealer. Plus UK breakdown and recovery is included as standard with no weight or length restrictions.
Claimants surveyed rate Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 9/10 on average.
*9/10 rating (rounded to nearest whole number) based on 340 claimants (touring caravan and motorhome) surveyed during 2018.
What Boundless members say:
Boundless member Mr Chesters from Manchester rated Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 10 out of 10 after making a claim for his motorhome.
“The repairer did an excellent job on repairing my motorhome”
Did you know? Caravan Guard can also provide cover for campervans, touring caravans, trailer tents and folding campers! Sister brand Leisuredays can provide cover for static caravans, lodges and park homes.
All benefits are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Boundless by CSMA members qualify for a 5% discount on new policies on touring caravan, motorhome, trailer tent and folding camper insurance. This discount is not available in conjunction with other offers. Boundless by CSMA members also qualify for Caravan Guard's 10% touring caravan insurance club discount or 2.5% motorhome insurance club discount. Minimum premiums apply.
Cover is only available to UK residents (includes Northern Ireland). Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Static caravan insurance is branded as Leisuredays, a trading name of Caravan Guard Limited.