- Members save up to 20%.
- Free entry to Cotswolds Motoring Museum.
- Four quaint cottage apartments housed within an old mill building.
- Large semi-detached cottage perfect for bigger groups and families.
- Self-catering cottages with fully equipped kitchens and cosy lounges.
- Each cottage is lovingly furnished to make the most of its unique features.
- Late availability prices available.
- Boundless-owned UK Breaks.
Cotswold Cottages, situated in the pretty village of Bourton-on-the-Water, are perfect for a romantic getaway or family escape.
The cottages are part of Boundless-owned UK breaks, an exclusive collection of UK destinations which include family-friendly holiday parks, a country-house hotel and delightful cottages. All properties have been carefully selected to provide memorable hospitality and first-rate facilities, whether you're planning a wildlife walk, a visit to a historic house or a family escape.
- Stepping Stones Cottage sleeps up to 5 people
- Swallow Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Kestrel Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Skylark Cottage sleeps 2 people
- Robin Cottage sleeps 2 people
Make more out of your holiday and enjoy exploring local attractions with special Boundless member discounts.
- Birdland Park & Gardens- 20% discount
- Cotswold Farm Park- One free child per adult
- Keith Harding’s World of Mechanical Music- One free adult with one paying adult
- Bibury Trout Farm- One free adult with one paying adult
- The Bloody Bourton Walking Tour- Friday or Saturday at 7pm- £1 discount
- Garlands Little Sweet Shop- 10% off
"The cottages were everything we hoped they would be and more. I look forward to trying another Boundless-owned UK Break."
What deposit is required?A
For part week stays you'll pay a £75 deposit, and £150 for a full week. If you're staying for longer than a week, a part or full week's deposit will be charged dependent on the duration of your stay. The full balance is payable six weeks before your arrival date. Please note deposits are non-refundable.
What time can we check in?A
Accommodation is available from 3pm on the start date of your holiday and departure time is 10am
Do mobile phones work at Cotswolds Cottages?A
Most mobile networks do not provide coverage, however there are phones located in the cottages.
Do you have cots and high chairs available?A
Yes, cots and high chairs are available for use during your stay free of charge, simply request them when making your booking.
Can I bring my pet?A
Yes, pets are allowed in certain types of accommodation. There is a small additional charge and notification of their attendance must be made at the time of booking, but we love to welcome the whole family!
What is included in the accommodation price?A
Heating and electricity is included within the cost of a cottage as well as bed linen, towels and tea towels. Cottages also include fully equipped kitchens and lounge areas.
Does my cottage have internet access?A
Wireless internet access is available throughout the cottages.