Exclusive offers on DFDS routes from Dover to Dunkirk or Calais, and from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
- 10% off Dover to France ferry crossings for a car and up to nine people
- 15% off Newcastle to Amsterdam ferry crossings, including vehicle and cabin
- Special mini-cruise from Newcastle to Amsterdam with breakfast included outbound and 33% off the cabin price
- Newhaven to Dieppe offer is no longer available
The perfect way to start a driving holiday in Europe, Dover to France ferry crossings with DFDS are quick, convenient and great value too. What’s more, this offer can save you up to 10%!
If you want to travel to Europe but live in the north of England or Scotland, then you can avoid a long drive south by sailing from Newcastle to IJmuiden near Amsterdam. You’ll get a great deal on your crossing too.
From there, you’ll find easy access to major destinations across Europe, including Holland, France, Belgium and Germany.
Save 33% on your cabin price when you book a mini-cruise and get free breakfast on your outbound sailing. You can also save 10% when you take your car from Newcastle to Amsterdam.
We keep Europe moving through a wide range of freight services from ferry transport to complex logistics solutions
- 11,000 employees
- DKK 17bn revenue
- 20+ countries connected by our ferry routes and logistics solutions
DFDS has since its foundation in 1866 built a unique infrastructure of ferry routes connecting European countries with each other as well as with Turkey. We mostly transport freight units on the routes in addition to around 5 million passengers in normal years.
We also offer logistics services rooted in the regions served by our ferry routes. They range from door-door transports of full-loads to complex solutions for major industrials.
Subject to availability. Offers subject to change.
For full terms and conditions please Click Here