- £100 off per person on long-haul destination holidays*
- £50 off per person on short-haul destination holidays*
- Book two or more holidays on the same day and save an additional £50 per person
Duration: 14 Days
Departures from: September 2023 – November 2024
- Just You Holiday Director as your host and specialist local guide
- Return flights from London
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK
- 11 nights in 3 and 4-star hotels, plus two nights in flight
- A guaranteed twin or double room of your own
- 23 meals: 11 breakfasts, six lunches and six dinners, including welcome dinner, drink and farewell get-together
- Overseas transfers, internal flights, other transportation and porterage
- Portable audio headset system on excursions
- Discover Bangkok at night by tuk-tuk
- Bangkok city tour
- Thai classical dance show
- Visit the ruins of Ayutthaya
- Boat trip in Uthai Thani
- Trip to the Wat Yai temple in Phitsanulok
- Explore UNESCO-listed Sukhothai
- Discover the art of Sukhothai noodles and create your own lucky charm
- Tour of Lampang, including a visit to a traditional textile weaving centre
- Chiang Mai tour, including visits to a local family and the Wat Pha Lat and Doi Suthep temples
- Receive a blessing from a monk
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park sanctuary
- Enjoy an authentic Thai dinner at one of the most popular restaurants in Bangkok
Just You have been crafting holidays for solo travellers for over 20 years and aim to take all the hassle out of planning your next adventure. A room of your own is standard, plus breakfasts and many other meals, the services of an expert holiday director and many exciting experiences to share with other solo travellers. You’ll see all the famous sights, but you’ll also have time to explore independently if you wish. From European escapes to epic adventures in faraway places, you can tailor your trip to suit you, join optional excursions, extend your tour or even add on somewhere new at the end.
- Award-winning holidays, as voted for by the general public and given the seal of approval by fellow solo travellers
- Itineraries carefully created for solo travellers, packed with exciting experiences so you can make the most of your chosen destination
- Expert holiday director to handle all the details of your trip so you can focus on enjoying your break to the full
- Room of your own guaranteed – with no single supplement and no hidden costs
- All holidays are financially protected via ATOL (flight-inclusive holidays) and financial failure insurance (non-flight packages)
- Additionally, any money paid to Just You is held in a trust until you return from your holiday so you’re 100% protected no matter what
- Guaranteed Departures mean you can book your Just You holiday with confidence
- Flexible payment options
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot
Rest assured your money is 100% protected. Any money you pay to Just You is held in an independent trust fund, governed by third-party trustees. It is also a condition of their ATOL licence and is regularly monitored by the Civil Aviation Authority. Just You don’t receive any money until after you’ve come back from your holiday – so your money is 100% protected no matter what.
*Terms and conditions apply, click here for more information.
Phone lines are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.30am – 5pm, Wednesdays from 9.30am – 2pm.
Just You are part of G Touring Limited. Just You prices shown are per person, based on economy flights. All prices are subject to availability and are correct at the time of going to press. Prices shown exclude Boundless discount. Additional fuel and flight supplements may be applicable and you will be informed of these at the time of booking.
Boundless discount applied at the point of booking will be either £50 per person for European holidays or £100 per person for worldwide holidays. Boundless discount will be applied to new bookings made by Boundless members via the published telephone number for Boundless only. Travellers must quote ‘Boundless’ at the point of booking. No retrospective discounts can be applied. Booking conditions for all holidays featured within this publication are as per our standard booking conditions which are available online at travelsphere.co.uk. Holidays including flights are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL number 11266). G Touring Limited are also a member of ABTA (The Association of British Travel Agents Limited). Package holidays not including flights with be protected by their financial protection insurance. Calls will be charged at local rates; calls from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate. Calls may be recorded to ensure high levels of customer service. The information that we hold will be used to inform you of future holiday offers from G Adventures companies. If you would prefer not to receive further offers, please contact us at Just You, Office 202, Harborough Enterprise Centre, Compass Point Business Park, Northampton Road, Market Harborough LE16 9HW.
Boundless discount applied at the point of booking will be £100 per person for worldwide holidays. Boundless discount will be applied to new bookings made by Boundless members via the published telephone number for Boundless only. Travellers must quote ‘Boundless’ at the point of booking. Full terms and conditions apply; please see website for details.