LV=’s car insurance policies are one of Boundless’ most popular public sector and Civil Service discounts.
- Boundless members get an exclusive 8%* discount on LV= car insurance general public prices
- Up to £100,000 motor legal expenses cover included as standard – saving £25 per year compared to general public
- Save even more online - 17% discount if you have LV= home insurance
- Multi car policy: Insure up to six cars on the same policy and get a discount for each one
*Exclusive Boundless member discount vs direct general public prices on lv.com and through the call centre
LV=’s highly rated car insurance has been given a 5 Star Rating by Defaqto for being one of the most comprehensive insurance products on the market. Here's some of the benefits of our Civil Service, public sector and NHS discount car insurance:
- Accidental damage to your car, like scratches and dents, is covered as standard
- £10,000 personal accident cover
- Unlimited cover to fix or replace factory fitted phone, audio and sat-nav equipment
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using their recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Exclusively for Boundless members up to £100,000 motor legal expenses cover included as standard
- New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- £300 cover for your personal belongings in your car, including bags and mobile phones
- Misfuelling cover if you accidentally fill your car with the wrong fuel
- Uninsured driver promise - no loss of no claim discount and no excess to pay as long as you have details of the other vehicle and driver
- Vandalism promise - if your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount, you'll just need to pay your excess
- European car insurance cover - get the same level of cover as you have in the UK in the EU for up to 180 days a year
Save on multi car insurance
Insure more than one car with our discounted LV= car insurance and you could save even more:
- Add up to 6 cars and 12 drivers on one policy
- Add all cars at the same time, schedule some for later or add them in afterwards
- Choose the cover level and specific optional extras you'd like for each car
- All cars will share the same renewal date
LV= also offer Third Party, Fire & Theft car insurance. Simply select the level of cover you require when you get a discount car insurance quote.
Call 0800 756 8449 for a quote or click here to get a quote online
Choose from a great range of optional extras to enhance your car insurance – meaning you only pay for what you need:
With three levels of cover to choose from, add breakdown cover from LV= Britannia Rescue to keep you on the move.
Guaranteed hire car cover
If your car needs repairs or is written off, could you manage without it? A guaranteed hire car will keep you on the road while yours is being repaired by one of LV='s recommended repairers. You can choose from a small hatchback hire car, or pay extra to get a similar sized hire car to your own which could be a car with up to seven seats and have a maximum engine size of 2 litres. You will have use of a hire car for the whole time yours is in the garage, and if your car is stolen or written off, you'll get a car for up to 21 days; or if LV= have paid your claim, for 4 days.
Protect your no claim discount for the life of your policy
If you have four or more years no claim discount, you can protect your no claim discount no matter how many claims you make during the life of your LV= policy.
Increased Personal Accident benefit
Increase your level of cover from £10,000 to £100,000 in case you, your partner or a named driver on the policy are seriously injured while travelling in, or getting in or out of your car and benefit from an additional cash payment if the named driver is hospitalised.
How do I make a claim on my LV= car insurance?A
To make a claim, call 0800 032 2577 and LV='s claims team will offer you more information on what to do next. Lines are open 24/7. You can also find further information about making a claim via the LV= website.
How can I change my car on my existing car insurance policy?A
Simply call LV= on 0800 032 2799 and give the details of your new car. Please be aware that there may be a change to your premium price. Your car insurance policy will be updated and you’ll receive a new Certificate of Insurance.
Do I have to pay an excess towards a third party claim?A
No, you’ll only need to pay an excess towards your own repairs.
If I have a claim for windscreen damage, will it affect my no claim discount (NCD)?A
No, windscreen claims won’t affect your no claim discount.
Lines open: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Sat and Bank Holidays closed. Sunday Closed For Text Phone: first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded.
Boundless by CSMA acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for General Insurance.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Tel. 0330 1239970