- Free eye test including digital retinal photography (DRP) when you spend £50
- Three Months Supply of Soft Disposable Contact Lenses when you join the contact lens direct debit scheme
- Save £30 when you purchase complete prescription glasses or sunglasses
- Save 10% when you purchase non prescription sunglasses
To claim this offer:
- Click on the ‘Find out more’ button at the top of the page.
- Fill in your details on our Vision Express partner page and register.
- Click on ‘Email voucher’ to have the vouchers sent to your registered email address.
- Visit your local Vision Express branch to redeem the vouchers.
Not sure where your nearest Vision Express store is? Click here for more information.
It’s now been over three decades since the very first Vision Express shop was opened in Gateshead’s Metrocentre.
They now have more than 550 branches selling glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and eye-care products. Their aim is to provide an unparalleled level of customer service, delivered in a professional yet welcoming environment.
For full terms and conditions please see online vouchers.
*All eye tests in Scotland are funded by the NHS and already free. Eye tests including digital retinal photography will be charged at £15 if the customer does not spend over £50.