Experience an affordable island getaway with Boundless and Wightlink and enjoy cheap ferry crossings to the Isle of Wight.
The Isle of Wight, located off the South coast of England, is a captivating destination known for its natural beauty, diverse attractions, and rich history. With its stunning coastline, picturesque countryside, and charming towns, the Isle of Wight offers something for everyone. Whether you're seeking outdoor adventures, cultural experiences, or simply a relaxing beach getaway, this island has it all.
- 20% off foot-passenger fares
- 15% off car fares
Award-winning Wightlink is the leading cross-Solent ferry operator, running three convenient routes to and from the island seven days a week.
There are over 140 sailings a day on the following routes:
- Portsmouth to Fishbourne
- Lymington to Yarmouth
- Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head – foot passengers only
Explore the Wightlink timetable for detailed information on ferry routes and the frequency of crossings.
Wightlink is a Boundless Approved Partner, offering Boundless members discounts on all ferry routes, whether you’re travelling on foot or by car.
Boundless membership is available to anyone who currently works for or used to work for the public sector or civil service, as well as their families. This includes professionals such as nurses, teachers and council workers.
Find out if you’re eligible by visiting boundless.co.uk/who-can-join
The Isle of Wight is the perfect getaway for the family and, with all crossings taking less than an hour, trips to and from the island couldn’t be easier.
During your journey, keep kids entertained in the designated play areas while you relax and indulge in delicious locally sourced food and drinks from the onboard cafés.
Wightlink operates multiple routes with flexible travel options to suit the needs of all its passengers, whether travelling with a vehicle or as a foot passenger. The Portsmouth-Fishbourne route is ideal for those bringing their vehicles, while the Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head route gives direct access to the town of Ryde, a great choice for foot passengers and day-trippers.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid on bookings and travel up to 31 December 2023.
- Boundless membership offer only – you’ll need to log in to get access to this offer.
- *Discounts automatically applied – 20% discount for foot passengers and 15% on car and motorbike fares.
- Proof of Boundless membership number needed when you check in.
- Valid on bookings and travel up to 31 December 2023.
- Discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other offer (including Tesco Clubcard Reward Partner Codes) and are not available on freight, coach and group bookings where discount is already applied.
- Bookings can be made by phone but will have an additional £5 administration fee applied. Please call 0333 999 7333 (local call charges apply).