Members can save on ferry travel to the Isle of Wight.
- 20% off Foot passenger travel
- 15% off Car travel
On bookings up to 31 December 2021
The beautiful Isle of Wight attracts around 2.4 million visitors a year! It’s easy to see why, with stunning sandy beaches, charming coastal walks, rolling hills and the easy journey via Wightlink ferries to take you to there.
Wightlink operates three ferry routes and has the island covered from Yarmouth in the west to Ryde and Fishbourne in the east.
Ferry from Lymington to Yarmouth
This is the shortest and fastest car-ferry journey between the Isle of Wight and the mainland. It’s very scenic as well, so passengers can relax and enjoy the pretty 40-minute crossing.
Lymington Pier has good road and rail connections and picturesque Yarmouth is your gateway to the wonderful scenery of West Wight.
Ferry from Portsmouth to Fishbourne
One of Britain’s most vibrant ports with historic visitor attractions, Portsmouth has ideal links to the mainland motorway network and convenient rail connections.
The ferry crossing takes around 45 minutes to Fishbourne which is located on the doorstep of East and Central Wight.
Ferry from Portsmouth to Ryde
This foot-passenger service is operated by fast, modern catamarans with a journey time of just 22 minutes. Perfect for passengers who are looking to enjoy a day out on the Isle of Wight.
The terminal is next to Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station and the nearby bus interchange which makes for a seamless connection. Ryde Terminal is perfectly placed for IOW public transport after your ferry crossing, too.
Get your Wightlink discount code
To get 20% discount on foot passenger and 15% on motorbike fares and 15% discount on economy and standard fares make sure you join Boundless.
It’s only £ for the year and you also get access to hundreds of other deals and discounts across lifestyle, travel, finance and motoring!
- Get 20% discount on foot passenger.
- Get 15% on car and motorbike fares. Please have your Boundless membership number at check in.
- On bookings up to 31 December 2021
- Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is not available on freight, coach and vehicle group bookings.
- Tesco Clubcard tokens cannot be used as part payment.
- Bookings made by phone will be charged a £5 administration fee. Please call 0333 999 7333 (local call charges apply).
- Wightlink standard terms & conditions of sailing apply which can be found at www.wightlink.co.uk/information/terms-conditions/