- A choice of three routes – vehicle ferries from Lymington and Portsmouth, and the foot passenger catamaran from Portsmouth Harbour railway station.
- Wightlink have the Island covered from Yarmouth in the West, to Ryde and Fishbourne in the East.
- Crossings are from only 22 minutes on the foot passenger catamaran and from 40 minutes by vehicle ferry.
- Great on board facilities across Wightlink's fleet with room to breathe.
- And with up to 15% discount for Boundless members, it’s the best way to get to the Isle of Wight.
Save up to 15% on standard fares
Which Isle of Wight Ferry is best for me?
Wightlink have the Island covered from east to west, so wherever you’re planning to go, whenever you’re planning to travel, there’s a Wightlink ferry going your way.
Lymington to Yarmouth
This is the shortest and fastest car ferry journey between the Isle of Wight and the mainland. It’s pretty scenic as well, so sit back, relax and enjoy the 40 minute crossing. Lymington Pier has good road and rail connections and picturesque Yarmouth is the gateway to the wonderful scenery of West Wight.
Portsmouth to Fishbourne
One of Britain’s most vibrant ports with historic visitor attractions, Portsmouth has excellent links to the mainland motorway network and convenient rail connections. The ferry crossing takes around 45 minutes to Fishbourne on the doorstep of East and Central Wight.
Portsmouth to Ryde
This foot passenger service is operated by fast, modern catamarans with a journey time of just 22 minutes. The Terminal is beside Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station and the nearby bus interchange for a seamless connection. And Ryde Terminal is perfectly placed for IOW public transport, too.
For passenger and vehicle fares booked in advance, 5% discount will be given against our ECO fares and 15% discount will be given against our STANDARD fares. 2: There are no date exclusions, sailings are subject to availability and this offer can be withdrawn at any time and without notice. 3: Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is not available on freight, coach and vehicle group bookings. 4: Tesco Clubcard tokens cannot be used as part payment. 5: Bookings made by phone will be charged a £5 administration fee. Please call 0333 999 7333 (local call charges apply) 5: Wightlink standard terms & conditions of sailing apply which can be found at www.wightlink.co.uk/information/terms-conditions/