- Use your Boundless membership to make fantastic savings on all routes of up to 15%. Please present your membership card at check-in
- Choose to get to the island from three routes: vehicle ferries from Lymington and Portsmouth, and the foot-passenger catamaran from Portsmouth Harbour railway station
- Take advantage of great on-board facilities across Wightlink's fleet
Save up to 15% on Wightlink fares
The beautiful Isle of Wight attracts around 2.4 million visitors a year and it’s easy to see why. With stunning sandy beaches, charming coastal walks and rolling hills let Wightlink take you to there.
Wightlink operates three ferry routes and has the island covered from Yarmouth in the west to Ryde and Fishbourne in the east.
- Get 15% discount on foot passenger and motorbike fares
- Use Boundless for 10% discount on economy and standard fares
Lymington to Yarmouth
This is the shortest and fastest car-ferry journey between the Isle of Wight and the mainland. It’s pretty scenic as well, so sit back, relax and enjoy the 40-minute crossing. Lymington Pier has good road and rail connections and picturesque Yarmouth is your gateway to the wonderful scenery of West Wight.
Portsmouth to Fishbourne
One of Britain’s most vibrant ports with historic visitor attractions, Portsmouth has excellent links to the mainland motorway network and convenient rail connections. The ferry crossing takes around 45 minutes to Fishbourne on the doorstep of East and Central Wight.
Portsmouth to Ryde
This foot-passenger service is operated by fast, modern catamarans with a journey time of just 22 minutes. The terminal is next to Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station and the nearby bus interchange for a seamless connection. And Ryde Terminal is perfectly placed for IOW public transport, too.