Your Wightlink savings with Boundless
- Use your Boundless membership to make fantastic savings on all routes of up to 15%. Present your membership card at check-in
- Get 15% discount on foot passenger and motorbike fares
- Use Boundless for 15% discount on economy and standard fares
- Choose to get to the Isle of Wight from three Wightlink routes: vehicle ferries from Lymington and Portsmouth, and the foot-passenger catamaran from Portsmouth Harbour railway station
- Take advantage of great on-board facilities across Wightlink's fleet
About Wightlink Isle of Wight ferries
The beautiful Isle of Wight attracts around 2.4 million visitors a year! It’s easy to see why, with stunning sandy beaches, charming coastal walks, rolling hills and the easy journey via Wightlink ferries to take you to there.
Wightlink operates three ferry routes and has the island covered from Yarmouth in the west to Ryde and Fishbourne in the east.
Ferry from Lymington to Yarmouth
This is the shortest and fastest car-ferry journey between the Isle of Wight and the mainland. It’s very scenic as well, so passengers can relax and enjoy the pretty 40-minute crossing.
Lymington Pier has good road and rail connections and picturesque Yarmouth is your gateway to the wonderful scenery of West Wight.
Ferry from Portsmouth to Fishbourne
One of Britain’s most vibrant ports with historic visitor attractions, Portsmouth has ideal links to the mainland motorway network and convenient rail connections.
The ferry crossing takes around 45 minutes to Fishbourne which is located on the doorstep of East and Central Wight.
Ferry from Portsmouth to Ryde
This foot-passenger service is operated by fast, modern catamarans with a journey time of just 22 minutes. Perfect for passengers who are looking to enjoy a day out on the Isle of Wight.
The terminal is next to Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station and the nearby bus interchange which makes for a seamless connection. Ryde Terminal is perfectly placed for IOW public transport after your ferry crossing, too.
Get your Wightlink discount code
To get 15% discount on foot passenger and motorbike fares and 15% discount on economy and standard fares make sure you join Boundless.
It’s only £26 for the year and you also get access to hundreds of other deals and discounts across lifestyle, travel, finance and motoring!
Get into the nitty gritty of our Wightlink ferry crossing discounts and download the T&Cs to better understand the benefits of this offer.Download