LV=’s Electric Car Insurance is designed for the next generation of motoring. Here’s what’s included as standard:
- Recovery to the nearest charge point if you run out of charge in the UK. Don’t worry, this won’t affect your NCD and there’s no excess to pay
- Cover for charging cables, wall boxes and adaptors for accidental damage, fire and theft
- Battery cover for accidental damage, fire and theft – even if you’re leasing it separately from the car
- Plus, you'll enjoy a 5-year repair guarantee when you use our recommended repair service
Join Boundless for only £27 a year or login to access these great LV= electric car insurance benefits at a discounted price..
From accidental damage to lost keys and much more besides, LV= have it covered:
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your electric car? LV= pay for repairs so it’s as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident’s not your fault, you keep your NCD and there’s no excess to pay – as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- European cover
Get the same level of cover as you have in the UK in the EU for up to 180 days a year
- Vandalism promise
If your electric car is vandalised and you have to claim, you’ll keep your NCD – you’ll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
LV= replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident – even if there’s no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen.
Cars we love to cover:
- Smart EQ – Fortwo/Forfour
- Renault Zoe (also save 18.5% off a Renault Zoe when you buy your car through Boundless partner Griffin)
- Nissan Leaf
- Tesla – Model 3/S/X
- Hyundai IONIC EV
- Kia Soul
- BMW i3
- Kia Niro
- VW – e-Golf/e-UP
- Renault Twizy
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.