Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), LV= car and home call centres are closed for new quotes and sales. You can still get a quote online and they are still open for existing customers. Also, to help protect their employees they have temporarily changed their opening hours to Monday to Saturday, 9-5 and are now closed on a Sunday.
Need to make a claim? No worries, LV= opening hours remain the same and you can still get in touch in the normal way.
Please only call if it’s urgent and use LV='s online services where possible.
- Boundless members get an exclusive saving on LV= public prices
- Boundless members with LV= car or home insurance get an extra 10% discount
(When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually)
LV=’s residential landlord insurance is best for landlords who let their properties to private tenants for six months or more and offers:
- 12-month guarantee on repairs when you use their recommended repairer
- 24-hour legal helpline if you need help with any property disputes
- Up to £1million Buildings cover that includes damage by fire, storm, flood and subsidence
- Cover for accidental damage, vandalism and theft by your tenants as standard*
- Up to £5,000 for trace and access (the cost of finding the source of a water or oil leak and repairing damage caused in gaining access)
- Replacement locks if your keys are lost or stolen
- Up to £5,000 for unauthorised use of metered supplies
- Loss of rent or the costs of alternative accommodation if there’s damage to your rental property and it becomes uninhabitable
- Up to £5m to cover your legal liability as a landlord
- New-for-old contents cover available - choose the level of cover you need (£10,000, £25,000, £50,000) for the items you own e.g. carpets, furniture and any white goods
- Contents only cover is available for leasehold flat owners if you're not responsible to insure the building
- Option to add up to £100,000 legal expenses cover
*Background checks on tenants will be required
Please login to get a quote
Call 0800 756 8302 for a quote or click here to get a quote online
Can LV= landlord insurance cover me?A
Sorry, but they can't insure you if:
- You’re not a private individual landlord
- The property is a holiday let or used as business or commercial premises
- The property you wish to insure is made up of more than one flat
- You allow the property to be sub-let
- You let the property for periods less than 6 months (unless the property is in Scotland)
- Your tenancy agreement is with a housing association, local council or university
- The property has been subdivided into bedsits (room only accommodation where the tenants share kitchen or bathroom facilities)
- The property has six or more bedrooms
- The property will be unoccupied for more than 45 days in a row
- The property is let to more than 3 individual tenants
- The property is undergoing renovation, structural repairs or alteration
Lines are open: Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.
Boundless by CSMA acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for General Insurance.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Registered address: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Tel: 0330 123 9970.