LV= Landlord Insurance

Back to Save more
cheap lv car insurance

Your Benefits

Boundless Approved partner

Your Benefits

  • Boundless members get an exclusive saving on LV= public prices
Defaqto landlord home insurance

About LV= Landlord Insurance

LV=’s residential landlord insurance is best for landlords who let their properties to private tenants for six months or more and offers:

  • 12-month guarantee on repairs when you use their recommended repairer
  • 24-hour legal helpline if you need help with any property disputes
  • Up to £1million Buildings cover that includes damage by fire, flood, storm or accidental damage
  • Loss of rent cover or alternative accommodation costs for your tenants if there's damage to your rental property or it becomes uninhabitable
  • Cover for subsidence, heave or landslip and the resulting loss of rent as standard
  • Up to £5million property owners' liability for compensation and third party legal expenses
  • Up to £50,000 landlord's contents available to cover items owned by you, e.g. carpets, furniture and any white goods
  • Option to add up to £100,000 legal expenses cover

Please login to find out more

Find out more

Call 0800 756 8449 for a quote or click here to get a quote online


Landlord insurance policy document


Landlord insurance product information document


Landlord legal expenses leaflet


How we use your personal information




Can LV= landlord insurance cover me?


They won’t be able to offer landlord insurance if the policyholder isn’t a private individual or if you want cover for:

  • Blocks of flats or multiple properties (you can insure multiple properties under separate policies)
  • Holiday lets or business premises

Sorry, but they can't insure you if:

  • The property is used for mixed residential and commercial use
  • The property is used as holiday let
  • You allow the property to be sub-let
  • You let the property for periods of less than 6 months
  • Your tenancy agreement is with a housing association, local council or university
  • The property is a building converted into 2 or more flats
  • The property has been subdivided into bedsits (room only accommodation where the tenants share kitchen or bathroom facilities)
  • The property isn't in a good state of repair or is undergoing renovation, structural repairs or alteration
  • The property has six or more bedrooms

Terms and Conditions

Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.

LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.

Call 0800 756 8449 for a quote.

Get a quote

You might also like

You need an account to add to your favorite list You'll need to log in to join this group Please log in to register for the event Please log in to enter this competition Not a member? Join today and save items for later.