Caravan Guard provides specialist touring caravan, trailer tent and folding camper insurance cover in the UK and Europe. Providing extensive cover, highly rated service and value for money, as well as Boundless member discounts and big savings for careful owners.
- An exclusive 5% discount for Boundless members, plus an additional 10% club discount
- Up to 25% no claims discount
- 10% CaSSOA Silver or Gold storage discount
- 5% tyre safety device discount
- 15% discount for an approved tracking device
- 5% reversing camera or reversing sensor discount
- 10% axle wheel lock device discount
- Cover for accidental damage, fires, theft and storm damage backed by one of the UK’s largest insurers, RSA
- New-for-old option for caravans up to 15 years
- Rated for 4.7 out of 5 for service and value on leading independent review website ReviewCentre.com.
- Recovery and redelivery following an accident, including repatriation if abroad
- European cover for up to 180 days a year or option to extend to 240 days
- 24-hour claims helpline
- Award winning customer service
- 9/10 average rating from customers surveyed after making a claim
What does new-for-old caravan insurance cover mean?A
New-for-old cover means that Caravan Guard will issue you with a brand new replacement caravan in the event of a total loss. This means that you must insure your caravan at the value it would cost to replace with a new brand new model (or the nearest equivalent). New for old cover can be offered to touring caravans, trailer tents and folding campers up to 15 years old.
Do I need insurance?A
Touring caravan insurance is not a legal requirement; a car insurance policy would only cover your caravan for any third party damage caused in the event of an accident whilst towing. However, you would not be covered for any damage to your caravan resulting from an accident or storm. Therefore, it’s important to have specialist caravan insurance to cover you against accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and flood whilst towing or in storage.
Claimants surveyed rate Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 9/10 on average.
*9/10 rating (rounded to nearest whole number) based on 340 claimants (touring caravan and motorhome) surveyed during 2018.
What Boundless members say:
Boundless member Mr Payne from Telford rated Caravan Guard’s overall claims service 10 out of 10 after making a claim for his touring caravan.
“Very helpful and efficient claim handler. Fantastic trouble free claim, thank you”
Did you know? Caravan Guard also provide cover for motorhomes and campervans. Sister brand Leisuredays can provide cover for static caravans, lodges and park homes.
All benefits are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Boundless by CSMA members qualify for a 5% discount on new policies on touring caravan, motorhome, trailer tent and folding camper insurance. This discount is not available in conjunction with other offers. Boundless by CSMA members also qualify for Caravan Guard's 10% touring caravan insurance club discount or 2.5% motorhome insurance club discount. Minimum premiums apply.
Cover is only available to UK residents (includes Northern Ireland). Caravan Guard Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Static caravan insurance is branded as Leisuredays, a trading name of Caravan Guard Limited.