- Members save 4% off the LV= public prices
- You can get an extra 10% discount for the first year if you buy the policy online
- Members with LV= car or home insurance can also get an additional 10% discount on their
- Pet cover Choose between Time Limited and Lifetime cover
- Now get 24/7 free access to video consultations with qualified vets, through FirstVet
From canine companions to feline friends, LV= pet insurance has you covered. Choose between Time limited or Lifetime policies.
Here’s some of the benefits:
LV= Pet insurance
- LV= offers Lifetime and Time Limited policies with different vet fee levels of cover to choose from
- Veterinary fees for your pet's treatment up to £3,000, £5,000 or £10,000 for Lifetime policies. Providing ongoing cover for illnesses and injuries, year after year. You can claim the amount chosen in each policy year for all treatment (for all conditions).
- Time Limited policies cover each condition up to 12 months only. Choose from £1,500 or £2,500 levels of cover.
- Up to £2 million third party liability cover for each incident, for costs and compensation or if your dog has injured someone, or caused damage to someone’s property and you’re legally responsible.
- If you're in hospital for two days or longer, and no one's able to look after your pet, you can claim up to £1,500 to cover boarding costs for the whole of your hospital stay. Lifetime policies also include additional boarding costs if you're delayed returning from your holiday.
- If you have to cancel your holiday at the last minute because of your pet, we can help with that, too. LV= pet insurance will reimburse your holiday costs if you have to cancel or cut short your holiday because, within fourteen days of your departure date, your pet went missing or needed veterinary treatment because they suffered a serious and unexpected deterioration in health. Our Time Limited policies will pay up to £1,500, and our Lifetime policies up to £3,000.
- Overseas cover: The vet fees section covers your pet while he/she’s abroad in the covered countries for 180 days in each policy year.
- If your pet is lost or stolen LV= will reimburse you the amount you paid for your pet (up to a maximum of £1,500)
- Terms, conditions and excess apply and may be varied on renewal. Cover may be provided for some pre-existing conditions. All policies are underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc.
LV= Multi Pet insurance
Have more than one furry friend? Save even more with LV= Pet Insurance:
- Get multi pet discount when you insure your pets together
- You can make direct payments to your vet, so you're never out of pocket
- Cover for puppies, dogs, kittens and cats, all with their own levels of cover to suit you and each of your pets
Call 0800 313 4110 for a quote or click here to get a quote online
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-2pm, Bank Holidays 10am-4pm (excluding Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years Day)
Boundless by CSMA acts as an introducer to Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited for General Insurance.
LV= is a trading style used under licence by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited. The cover is arranged by Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited and provided and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Both companies are registered in England and Wales (numbers 3232514 and 84638 respectively); authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Service Register numbers 202965 and 121849 respectively) and have their registered address at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey GU1 1DB, United Kingdom.