Discover the World specialises in free-spirited travel in spectacular destinations – and Boundless members can enjoy an exclusive 5% discount
Whether it's exploring Iceland's volcanic landscapes, chasing the Northern Lights in Lapland or watching grizzly bears fishing for salmon in the Canadian wilderness, there are 15 beautiful global destinations and a wide range of holidays to choose from.
Crossing the continents
Discover the World’s continental portfolio includes Australasia, Southern Africa and the Americas with holidays tailor-made to suit your budget and timeframe. Perhaps you’re thinking about a road-trip through New Zealand with a stopover in the South Pacific, or you’ve always wanted to fall under the spell of Africa or explore North America's great outdoors – all of these destinations offer unique places to stay, diverse scenery and adventures to last a lifetime.
A family of brown bears in Alaska’s Katmai National Park.
The natural world has always played an important role in Discover the World’s holidays – from the rugged beauty of Iceland and New Zealand where the natural scenery is complemented by wonderful birding and whale-watching opportunities, to the wildlife-rich polar regions, Australia’s unique marsupials, the bears of Canada and Alaska and, of course, the ‘Big Five’ in their African surroundings.
From Sweden’s exquisite Icehotel and log-burning wilderness lodges deep in the heart of Finnish Lapland to Norway’s spellbinding fjords and the Arctic wilderness of Greenland, Discover the World offers a wide range of holidays throughout Europe’s far north. Over the years, they have introduced many wonderful experiences including Superjeep Safaris in monster trucks and whale-watching in Iceland, searching for the Northern Lights, mushing-your-own husky sledding trips and even the first-ever ‘tourist’ trips to view Iceland’s volcanic eruptions!
Holidays to Iceland
Discover the World is founded on a love affair with travel that first began with Iceland 35 years ago. Imagine a land where volcanoes loom above vast icecaps, where black-sand beaches stretch as far as the eye can see and breathtaking waterfalls crash over 100m-tall cliffs. Whether experienced under the midnight sun or from a hot tub under the glow of the Northern Lights, this is a country that really has it all.
The Northern Lights, viewed from the Snaefellsnes peninsula in Iceland.
Voyages of Discovery
From remote polar regions and spectacular Norwegian fjords to Alaska’s famed Inside Passage and the sub-tropical beauty of New Zealand’s off-shore islands, Discover the World's collection of small-ship cruise holidays combine relaxation and adventure and offer a truly unforgettable way to explore.
Your benefits with Discover the World
- Save 5% on Nordic and worldwide holidays, cruises and tours*
- Choice of free-roaming self-drives, escorted small-group holidays and independent travel
- Bespoke itineraries and specially negotiated prices
- Family run and independent since 1983
- Travel specialists have first-hand knowledge of all destinations and work closely with you to design a travel experience tailored precisely to your wishes
- All holidays are fully ABTA bonded and ATOL protected
- Discover the World’s unique 100% guarantee gives you complete peace of mind with 24-hour support whilst on holiday, full financial protection and no surcharges
For further information, visit the Discover the World website or call 01737 886722.
*Terms and conditions
- 5% discount is not combinable with any other Discover the World offer
- 5% discount is applicable to accommodation, car hire, transfers and escorted tours but does not include excursions, ancillary products, insurance or flights (except for flights to Scandinavia)
- Quote Boundless and code BDTW5 to redeem your discount
- Subject to availability