Experience the cars, the factory, a drive in the Malvern countryside, and more
This will truly be a memorable day for any motoring enthusiast, let alone for a diehard Morgan fan (plus their very fortunate guest).
Your day will begin with a VIP tour of Pickersleigh Road, the historic home of the Morgan factory. You’ll have your own knowledgeable guide to explain the company’s story, provide insight into how the vehicles are crafted and show you the workshops and production line, as you get up close to the cars and the people who make them.
Appetite duly whetted, you’ll have the opportunity to get even closer to the cars, enjoying the exhilarating experience of driving one of these timeless vehicles for yourself as your guide takes you for a drive (in two cars) around the Malvern Hills and surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Back at the factory, there is also the Morgan Experience Centre to explore. This includes the official Morgan shop and a brand-new interactive museum, The Archive Room, which opened in January. All of this will no doubt work up an appetite, so you’ll be treated to an afternoon tea for two in Morgan’s on-site restaurant, The Canteen. And the experience doesn’t end there, because you’ll also receive a goodie bag especially created for the occasion.
All of these fantastic elements combine to create a special day that isn’t on offer to the general public, making the prize even more attractive, if that’s possible - so quick, get your entry in now. To find out more about Morgan factory tours and Morgan car hire, visit morgan-motor.com.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club. Its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win 1 x VIP Tour at Morgan, including drive and afternoon tea, for two.
- Prize is valid until 28 February 2022, and not available during Factory Shutdowns (one week at Easter, last week of July, Christmas to New Year and on bank holidays).
- Children under five years are not permitted to take the guided factory tour.
- Some areas of the factory require mandatory hearing protection to be worn, which will be provided on site.
- Dogs are not permitted in the factory or main Visitor Centre building.
- Morgan welcome disabled visitors, however, please inform Morgan upon booking if you are a wheelchair user to allow them to accommodate you sufficiently.
- Car parking is available on site.
- Please note that the winner and their guest will be on their feet for the duration of the two-hour guided tour, there are no seats or public resting areas in the factory.
- Entries for the competition can be make via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Morgan Tour, Boundless Magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 31st March 2021. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 6th April 2021 and the winners will be contacted by 9th April 2021.
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 16th April 2021 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prise is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 16th June 2021 by sending an SAE to Morgan Tour, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by Morgan’s terms and conditions: https://www.morgan-motor.com/shop-terms-conditions/
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.