- Rated excellent on Trustpilot
- Save at least 85% on charges when spending in foreign currencies
- No top-ups, no pre-pay and no leftover balance
- UK’s first and only direct debit travel card that connects directly to your bank account
Currensea is the UK’s first direct debit travel card. It connects to your existing bank account and automatically converts the foreign currency to GBP without the need to open a new bank account. It saves you at least 85% on every transaction when you spend abroad by cutting out the normal high-street bank FX fees and charges plus giving you extra security.
Unlike prepaid travel cards such as Post Office and Revolut, the money you spend is taken directly from your bank. Meaning, that you won't have to top up the card, worry about leftover balance or not have enough funds available.
Plus, you can choose to contribute part of your savings on bank charges to plant trees or to recover ocean-bound plastics, helping offset the environmental impact associated with your travels.
Exclusive members-only offer:
You will receive £15 cashback after you order a Currensea card and make 5 transactions abroad of any amount with your card in the first 12 months of successfully opening an account.
- UK’s first and only direct debit travel card that connects directly to your high street bank account
- Saving you at least 85% on high-street bank fees and charges on every transaction when you spend abroad
- No top-ups, no pre-pay, no leftover balance, and no need to open a new bank account
- Works with all leading high street banks and supports all currencies
- No hidden fees like a weekend or dormant charges
To secure this exclusive members-only offer, simply click on “Get My Free Card Now”, complete the registration and make 5 transactions abroad in any amount with your Currensea card in the first 12 months of successfully opening an account.
To be eligible for a personal Currensea card you must:
Be aged 18 or over
Have a valid mobile phone number
Have an active current account with one of the UK banks we support (basic accounts are not supported) Be registered and have access to online or mobile banking
Have a good credit history and no payment defaults
Applications must be completed immediately and fully online using the designated link on this page
Cashback will be paid into your account after you have made 5 transactions abroad in any amount with your Currensea Essential, Premium or Elite card in the first 12 months of successfully opening an account
You will not receive cashback if:
You already have a Currensea card or previously applied for a Currensea card
The account application is in any way fraudulent, e.g. has been obtained with stolen or fabricated personal details