- £50 saving per person on short-haul destination holidays*
- £100 saving per person on long-haul destination holidays*
- Book two or more holidays on the same day and save an additional £50 per person
Book before 31 October 2021 and get even better value:
- Secure your holiday for a deposit of only £21 per person*
- Reassurance guarantee: Travelsphere’s most flexible booking policy means you can amend you holiday for free and can cancel up to 45 days before departure and not lose a penny.*
Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri
On this fabulous holiday you'll stay in the village of Minori and spend a week exploring the delights of the Amalfi Coast.
Departures from February to November 2022
8 days from £1,299
- Sorrento visit with Limoncello tasting
- Explore the hilltop town of Ravello
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii
Canada’s Eastern Splendours
Canada’s rich history and immense beauty are yours to discover on this tour of iconic cities and natural wonders.
Departures from May to October 2022
12 days from £2,499
- Explore Quebec, Ottawa and Toronto
- Enjoy wine-tasting on the shores of Lake Ontario
- Visit Niagara Falls
Ultimate South Africa
Discover the very best of South Africa on this all-encompassing tour that visits Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Kruger National Park.
Departures from January to November 2022
17 days from £3,799
- Cape Town tour and Table Mountain
- Drive along the Garden Route
- Game Drive in Kruger National Park
Festive escapesNothing gets people into the festive spirit quite like a well-deserved getaway. Over Christmas Travelsphere has a selection of fantastic festive escapes on which you can relax, have fun and soak up the yuletide atmosphere.
- Christmas on the Lisbon Coast, 7 days from £1,399
- Christmas in an Austrian Castle, 5 days from £1,799
Europe & Worldwide holidays
The new Travelsphere Europe & Worldwide brochure is out now and packed full of exciting ideas and features amazing, guided touring holidays to fabulous destinations all around the world. View online or request a copy: Request a Brochure | Travelsphere Guided Holidays
- The benefit of more than 50 years’ expertise
- Free private chauffeur transfers*
- Expert tour managers make sure your holiday runs smoothly
- Smaller groups – with just 15 to 35 people or fewer on nearly all holidays, you’ll be right at the heart of the adventure*
- Holiday assurance guarantee
Rest assured your money is 100% protected. Any money you pay to Travelsphere is held in an independent trust fund, governed by third-party trustees. It is also a condition of their ATOL license and is regularly monitored by the Civil Aviation Authority. Travelsphere don’t receive any money until after you’ve come back from your holiday – so your money is 100% protected no matter what.
*Terms and conditions apply, click here for more information.
Phone lines are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.30am – 5pm, Wednesdays from 9.30am – 2pm.
Travelsphere are part of G Touring Limited. Travelsphere prices shown are per person, based on economy flights, two people sharing a twin or double room. Single rooms available at a supplement. All prices are subject to availability and are correct at the time of going to press. Prices shown exclude Boundless discount. Additional fuel and flight supplements may be applicable and you will be informed of these at the time of booking.
Boundless discount applied at the point of booking will be either £50 per person for European holidays or £100 per person for worldwide holidays. Boundless discount will be applied to new bookings, made by Boundless members via the published telephone number for Boundless only. Travellers must quote ‘Boundless’ at the point of booking. No retrospective discounts can be applied. Booking conditions for all holidays featured within this publication are as per our standard booking conditions which are available online at travelsphere.co.uk. Holidays including flights are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL number 11266). G Touring Limited are also a member of ABTA (The Association of British Travel Agents Limited). Package holidays not including flights with be protected by their financial protection insurance. Calls will be charged at local rates; calls from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate. Calls may be recorded to ensure high levels of customer service. The information that we hold will be used to inform you of future holiday offers from G Adventures companies. If you would prefer not to receive further offers, please contact us at Travelsphere, Office 202, Harborough Grow-on Centre, Compass Point Business Park, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, LE16 9HW.