Policy & Principles
Boundless by CSMA believes in the principle of Treating Customers Fairly at all times. This is not just a policy of Boundless by CSMA but should be a philosophy in all areas of business. Boundless by CSMA is committed to ensuring that its service to members promotes their fair treatment and that they enjoy total satisfaction from their dealings with Boundless by CSMA.
In ensuring that this philosophy is followed Boundless by CSMA will meet the following principles:
- The interests of members and maintaining high levels of services and products to satisfy their needs is the first priority in the decision making process and the development of Boundless by CSMA’s strategy.
- Product and service design – whether delivered directly or through Partners – should aim to provide added value solutions to members’ needs.
- Boundless by CSMA is committed to ensuring our own and our Partners’ advertising reflects our values, is open and honest, and is always clear, fair and not misleading.
- Boundless by CSMA will ensure members’ information needs are attended to promptly and satisfactorily. Boundless by CSMA will ensure that oral and written communication is clear, simple and complete.
- The customer service cycle of Boundless by CSMA continues for as long as an individual remains a member of Boundless by CSMA.
- Boundless by CSMA will ensure that members can easily deal with us or our Partners (where appropriate) – for example, if they wish to change a product, make a complaint or make a claim.
- Complaints will be assessed and responded to within five working days.
- All individuals contributing to the business activity should have a proven record of professionalism and competency in their area of expertise.
- Boundless by CSMA is committed to the ongoing training and development of its employees, in addition to monitoring how individual skills contribute to the realisation of the objectives of the Club.
- Boundless by CSMA will ensure that the preceding principles are incorporated into the working practice of all areas of the business, to ensure the service tendered to its members promotes the ethos of Treating Customers Fairly.