Enjoy breathtaking scenery, fine dining and a relaxing massage at this welcoming spa hotel.
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa is a luxury country house hotel set within 50 acres of grounds in the heart of Gloucestershire, offering breathtaking views of the Windrush Valley and rolling hills of the Cotswolds, and now you could win a luxury break for two there.
Located just outside the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, this 18th-century property is the essence of Cotswold life and the perfect base to explore the stunning countryside, close to Broadway, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden and Moreton-in-Marsh on the crossroads of the Fosse Way. Our lucky winner and guest will enjoy two nights’ accommodation in the Wyck Suite with sparkling afternoon tea on arrival, a three-course table d’hôte dinner on both evenings in the two-AA-rosette-restaurant, and a full English breakfast each morning. They can also look forward to a back, neck and shoulder massage, along with an Elemis Facial and 20% off pre-booked spa treatments.
Special offer: Boundless members save 30%
Even if you are not our winner, you can still save over 30% on a weekend retreat at Wyck Hill House, paying just £72.50* per person per night for a three-course table d’hôte dinner, overnight accommodation in a Garden Room, full English breakfast, 20% off pre-booked spa treatments and full use of the spa facilities. It’s the perfect venue for a weekend stay, weddings, conferences and celebrations. You can also explore the area’s many attractions, including Boundless’ very own Cotswold Motoring Museum in Bourton-on-the-Water.
For more details or to book, call 01451 831936 and quote Boundless, or visit wyckhillhousehotel.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win a two night stay for two at Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa, with a sparkling afternoon tea on arrival, a three-course table d’hôte dinner on both evenings, a full English breakfast each morning and a back, neck and shoulder massage, and Elemis Facial.
3. Prize (based on two sharing the Wyck Suite) valid for six months from the nomination of the winner, excluding Cheltenham Race Week, Easter and Bank Holidays and subject to availability.
4. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Wyck Hill, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
5. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
6. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
7. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on January 5th 2018.
8. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
9. The prize draw will be made on January 8th 2018 and the winner will be contacted by January 10th 2018.
10. The winner will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by January 12th 2018 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
11. No purchase necessary.
12. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
13. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
14. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
15. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
16. Details of the winners will be available on request from February 1st 2018 by sending an SAE to Wyck Hill, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
17. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
18. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
19. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.
*Offer (based on two sharing a double/twin Garden Room) valid until 30 April 2018, subject to availability of allocated rooms. Spa treatment charges apply. Excludes Christmas, New Year, Cheltenham Race Week, Easter and Bank Holidays.