- A £15 discount on comprehensive Inspection rates.
- Vehicle inspections from a qualified engineer from only £99.
- Price includes a road test to make sure the vehicle is safe, roadworthy and worth the money.
- Guaranteed confidentiality and impartiality.
- Fixed rates for vehicle inspections, with no hidden extras.
- Verbal report the same day as vehicle inspection.
- Vehicle inspection can be carried out at any garage premises, office car parks or at any private address (with an off-road, level hard standing).
- Quick response times subject to workload and vehicle/vendor availability. Reports sent as soon as practically possible.
- They will provide free initial advice without any obligation.
Types of inspection
Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection
The comprehensive vehicle inspection consists of up to a 206-point check, covering mechanical, electrical and bodywork areas of the vehicle.
Peace of Mind Inspection
For people who are happy with the cosmetic appearance of a vehicle that they're about to buy (or have recently purchased), the peace of mind inspection covers 155 items, checking that you're buying a technically sound vehicle.
Suited to people seeking peace of mind when thinking about buying a van, the Dekra expert van inspection engineer performs up to a 156-point vehicle inspection on vans up to 3500kg in weight, pointing out any areas of immediate concern.
For people who are considering purchasing a used motorhome or for people who have recently purchased a used motorhome, the Dekra expert motorhome inspection includes a 192-point vehicle check to identify any potential problems before they become a problem.
Please note that the Dekra Expert motorhome inspection covers motorhomes up to 3500kg in weight, aged up to 15 years old.
The habitation area of motorhomes - the electrical systems and appliances, water fittings and appliances, gas fitting and appliances have not been checked. These are beyond the scope of the inspection. It is strongly advised that these are tested and checked by a suitably qualified person prior to purchase. The body/caravan area has not been checked for water ingress or dampness. You are advised that a damp meter reading be taken prior to purchase. Lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded.