- Exclusive 8% discount on LV= general public prices
- 10% discount if you have LV= car or home insurance
When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually
Is your classic car 20 years or older, is not driven for more than 5,000 miles a year and all of the named drivers are over 30 years old? Then a LV= comprehensive classic car insurance policy will offer you protection for your pride and joy in case something should ever happen. Here's some of the benefits:
- Agreed value cover. In the event of a total loss, LV= will pay out the value agreed upfront
- Comprehensive cover for extra peace of mind
- £5000 personal accident cover for you and your partner
- Personal belongings cover for up to £100
Will LV= cover my classic car?A
In order to take out an LV= classic car policy:
- your classic car must be over 20 years old.
- your classic car must not be worth over £40,000.
- there should not be any work or renovations being carried out during the life of your policy.
- your classic car needs to be stored in a locked private garage when not in use.
- you only use your classic car for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
- the annual mileage must not exceed 5,000 miles.
- all drivers need to be named on the policy and aged 30+.
- the classic car cannot be the main car in the household.
Is my partner covered for personal accident too?A
Yes, both you and your partner are covered for up to £5,000 each. Personal accident covers you if you are injured whilst travelling in, or getting in or out of your car.
Can I add breakdown cover to my classic car insurance?A
LV= don’t offer breakdown cover as an optional extra to your classic car insurance.
Lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-5pm and Sun 9am-5pm. For Text Phone first dial 18001. Telephone calls may be monitored and/or recorded.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.