- Exclusive 8% discount on LV= general public prices
- 15% discount if you have LV= car or home insurance
When more than one discount is relevant, each is applied individually
Is your classic car 20 years or older, is not driven for more than 5,000 miles a year and all of the named drivers are over 30 years old? Then a LV= comprehensive classic car insurance policy will offer you protection for your pride and joy in case something should ever happen. Here's some of the benefits:
- Agreed value cover. In the event of a total loss, LV= will pay out the value agreed upfront
- Comprehensive cover for extra peace of mind
- £10,000 personal accident cover for you and your spouse /partner and named drivers on your policy
- Personal belongings cover for up to £300
- New locks and keys if your keys are lost or stolen
- Up to 180 days European cover included
- Insure up to 6 classic cars on a single policy
- Uninsured driver promise - if the other driver's not insured there's no excess to pay as long as you have their details
Choose from the following extras to enhance your classic car insurance - meaning you only pay for what you need:
Breakdown cover from £40
With three levels of cover to choose from, add breakdown cover from LV= Britannia Rescue to keep you on the move.
Increased Personal Accident benefit
Increase your level of cover from £10,000 to £100,000 in case you and your spouse/ partner and any named drivers on your policy are seriously injured while travelling in, or getting in or out of, your classic car.
Will LV= cover my classic car?A
In order to take out an LV= classic car policy:
- your classic car must be over 20 years old.
- your classic car must not be worth over £40,000.
- you only use your classic car for social, domestic and pleasure purposes, as well as commuting.
- the annual mileage must not exceed 5,000 miles.
- all drivers need to be named on the policy and aged 30+.
- the classic car cannot be the main car in the household.
Is my partner covered for personal accident too?A
Yes, both you and your spouse/ partner and any other named drivers are covered for up to £10,000. Personal accident covers you if you are injured whilst travelling in, or getting in or out of your car.
Lines are open: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm and Bank Holidays: 9am-5pm (for Text Phone dial 18001). Calls will be recorded.
LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965.