MoveGB is the UK’s leading fitness membership which gives access to 1000s of activities and classes around the UK, all under one membership.
Their mission is to get the nation healthy and active for life – the secret lies in offering a variety of classes and the freedom to exercise just about anywhere.
From yoga, Zumba and virtual bootcamps to the more alternative workouts such as street dance, hula hoop and martial arts – there’s an exercise to suit every body.
MoveGB is offering Boundless members a FREE 30-day trial* of Move at Home, helping you to stay active at home with thousands of live-streaming classes.
Move at Home offers a huge variety of live classes and on-demand videos available to you under one membership, meaning you can enjoy workouts of your choice whenever suits you! Boundless members, simply log-in to the website as normal to access the exclusive link.
Plus, for a limited time, NHS staff can take advantage of a FREE annual Move At Home membership** (worth £52).
No codes required, if you are eligible please click here.
For more exercise tips and inspiration, visit any of the following articles:
- Payment details required on sign-up
- All customers will auto-renew after 30 days to £12 every 12-weeks
- Customers can freeze or cancel their membership at any time, from inside their account
- Limit of 1 per person
- Available activities can change at any time
- First visit to hundreds of providers is included, others are charged on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Return to favourite activities on pay-as-you-go rates
- For any queries on MoveGB and how it works please check out https://support.movegb.com/
**Free annual Move At Home membership (worth £52) only applicable to NHS Staff. Eligibility will be required upon registration.